Kaiser Permanente Monitor Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Monitor Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

tough but you have to be confident in answering all their questions and concerns,what else your knowledge and ideas to contribute to the facility,are you able to accomodate all the schedules that given to you,are you aware about the policies and procedures...

Interview Questions

• what skills can you contribute to the facility in order for you to help all the staff   1 Answer

Negotiation

they asked me to come back or wait for the result of the inerview

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Before you interview you must take an EKG test at human resources. No appointment is required. They take a week to correct it. Then they call you to notify you if you passed. You must wait until a Unit Director reviews your application and test results to set up an interview. Many never get that opportunity. Once you get an interview you are interviewed by Charge Nurse and Director. Should take bring to interview copies of references, resume and cover letter. It willtakes two weeks for them to tell you if they hired you.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate? Why work for KP? What are your qualifications and how would you approach a co-worker that is rude?   Answer Question

Monitor Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

A recruiter will email you, you will get call, and they will make an appointment for an in-person interview with manager and charge nurse. They interview wasn't hard, just the assesment test which was stressful.

Interview Questions

• EKG Assesment Test
      5 multiple choice questions + 20 strips!   Answer Question