Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Mountain View, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Process was a little funny. I applied to the job late January. Was called and talked to the week of Feb 8th. Was asked to come in later that week. Had a panel interview wth four managers for a full time float position. Thought it was going horrible but didn't think anything good when it lasted 45 minutes. Was told they needed to finish interviewing so like my past couple interview I thought I was the first person. Had the interview at 815 and was called at 315 telling me they finished interviews and wanted to offer me the position. This was a Friday. Was called on Tuesday letting me know two departments offered me a position. Chose the float position and got my offer letter Wednesday morning. Finished everything that morning and my background check started today. Estimated start date is March 21st.

Interview Questions

Senior Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Mountain View, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening, which lasted about 20 minutes. I was told that I would get a phone call back in a week or so if they wanted to proceed further. I received a call after 1 week and it was a Panel Interview of 3 interviewers. The interview lasted about 2 hours. I received the offer after I left.

Interview Questions

• This role demands you to handle multiple projects and tasks. How do you plan on completing them?   Answer Question
    • What would prevent you from coming to work on time?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your attendance in your current position?   Answer Question
    • Do you have examples of prior projects that you have worked on?   Answer Question