Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Oakland, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

165 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone screens, one with a director and one with a senior manager. I was then asked to come in for a physical interview. I was asked pretty easy questions and asked to describe my background and why I wanted to work for the company. Both phone calls were very quick. I asked questions, however I don't feel my questions were answered directly. I was given more generic responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences in social media and community management?   1 Answer

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Three person staring at me and asking me all kind of personal and professional questions. I left the room without a real sense if did well in the interview or just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What was my most successful case as a Massage Therapist   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked mostly behavioral questions. One took note, the other asked. Reviewed resume and asked questions based on previous experience. Asked for specific examples, and elaborate more on situational analysis and resolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job online. 3 months later a recruiter called me and said they were interested and would coordinate over email. Three weeks later I get a call from a senior-level person in another group saying someone had passed him my resume and he wants to bring me in to discuss. Excited I said yes without thinking - bring me in for what job?! So, I go in at the appointed time and had a 1:1 meeting in a tiny room where our knees were inches from touching. He asked me generic questions, and when I pressed for more information about the specific role, the team, anything, he clammed up and suggested I hadn't known what I was applying for... which was correct! When I reminded him of how I'd come to get the meeting, thinking he'd gotten me confused with another candidate, he started nit-picking my word choice. It was totally bizarre. I left definitely NOT wanting the job, but still followed up with a nice thank you email, asking that he keep me updated, and if not for this role perhaps another one! No response. When I checked in 3 weeks later he never responded. Definitely relieved it didn't work out, but was shocked at my experience as I was pumped at the idea to work for such an awesome company!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Half day interview process. Met with 5 different people that I would be working with for about an hour each. Each one had a set of questions related to their role and the PM's interaction with that role

Interview Questions

• Was asked the old standard 'What's your greatest weakness?'   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward and easy. Hiring process is not that exhaustive in Kaiser. They made me feel at ease. Didn't try to make nervous. Kaiser is hard to get noticed but they interview you only if they are serious about you.

Senior Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had to go through three rounds which consisted of one-on-one and panel. Two were over the phone while the third one was in person. I am still waiting at this point to see what the outcome is.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this role?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening process was very good. In person interviews more challenging because staff are not well trained to conduct interviews. Offered little time for candidate to present and the panel talked constantly which made it difficult to find an entry point without appearing rude.

Interview Questions

• Not very well thought out questions. Low level administrative staff feel empowered to "screen" you without the benefit of having experience to it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I filled out my profile online, and applied for the jobs I felt I was qualified for. It took a while, and if you're not selected, you really don't hear back. But once I was selected, I had 3 interviews and an offer all within a month.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions that asked what experience helped me prepare for certain scenarios that they presented. I also had to do a short presentation.   3 Answers

Senior Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

An hour long interview with the whole team (4 people), many behavioral questions (5-6) and detailed questions on resume as well, asked to demonstrate excel and writing skills. Not a bad experience tho.

Interview Questions

• Write one paragraph to explain one of your previous project   Answer Question