Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Oakland, CA | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Oakland, CA

Updated Jun 6, 2017

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked mostly behavioral questions. One took note, the other asked. Reviewed resume and asked questions based on previous experience. Asked for specific examples, and elaborate more on situational analysis and resolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening process was very good. In person interviews more challenging because staff are not well trained to conduct interviews. Offered little time for candidate to present and the panel talked constantly which made it difficult to find an entry point without appearing rude.

Interview Questions

• Not very well thought out questions. Low level administrative staff feel empowered to "screen" you without the benefit of having experience to it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I filled out my profile online, and applied for the jobs I felt I was qualified for. It took a while, and if you're not selected, you really don't hear back. But once I was selected, I had 3 interviews and an offer all within a month.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions that asked what experience helped me prepare for certain scenarios that they presented. I also had to do a short presentation.   3 Answers

Senior Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

An hour long interview with the whole team (4 people), many behavioral questions (5-6) and detailed questions on resume as well, asked to demonstrate excel and writing skills. Not a bad experience tho.

Interview Questions

• Write one paragraph to explain one of your previous project   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

was referred, went through two interviews one with the hiring manager and another with his boss 5 minutes into the second interview I was tested on my accounting knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kaiser   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and met with the manager and VP of finance several days later. Everyone I met and spoke to were very friendly.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three parts. First was the initial interview with the recruiting officer. It was comprised of interview questions which are to be submitted to the supervisor of the legal department and a series of test to establish your proficiency and Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. If you pass that part your resume and application will be submitted to the supervisor in the legal department. That is when the second part I have the interview process comes in; meeting with the direct supervisor. If you are chosen beyond that interview you will then meet with whom you will be working under to see if you would fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• How does your skill-set fit in with Kaiser Permanente?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

- Phone screen call with HR
    - One-on-One interview with manager
    - Group interview with management

The manager spoke for appx. 45 min. and asked me two questions in the hour long interview. Even still, I was invited back for group interviews.

With KP, the positions/departments are extremely hit-or-miss. Some departments are awesome and positive, others are just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a consultant and a project manager?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I had 5 nterviews. I was a contractor, not an employee for awhile first so they knew me then I had five interviews one was on the telephone and the rest were panel interviews. All of the interviewers were very nice.

It takes awhile to get a job offer, so be patient. It is a long process however worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• All about the job and what I would do in certain situations. Easier than expected.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Got called about the position, and got the job offer in 36 hours! Incredible turn around! There were two interviews, one behavioral over the phone and one panel. Most of the questions were general behavior questions. I had to do my panel over WebEx since I was still in university, but they were very understanding and cooperative.