Kaiser Permanente Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Antioch, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in July, contacted in November, phone interview in December, face to face interview in January, told they'd get back to me in 3 days, 3 weeks later I'd still heard nothing, called them, was told they were still interviewing and it would be another 3 weeks, called 2 weeks after that, was told that the position was filled. By then it was February.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions-- what's your background, tell us a little about yourself, how would you handle a situation involving conflict, what's your greatest strength, in what area(s) do you need to improve, what would your friends/colleagues say about you, what is your experience working with ___ types of materials/programs/tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Very Long and drawn out process. Took a couple weeks to complete the screening process. Questionnaires also several interviews on different dates. But it was all worth it in the end. After being hired there are several mandatory trainings that need to be completed before your first 30 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received a phone call with a very generous offer.