Kaiser Permanente Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kaiser Permanente Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, the following week the pharmacy manager called me to schedule an interview for the following week. Gave me 3 time slots on different days to choose from. There were 5 interviewers (3 Rphs and 2 Techs). They were very nice and friendly. Made me felt welcome, but i was still nervous. Mostly behavioral type questions. The whole interview was about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time....(behavioral type questions), why do you want to work for KP? Why should we hire you? How many sick calls? How many mistakes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was made and accepted the day after the interview. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Reston, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

The offer orientation for new hire employee
    And they inform them salary and the benefit and they give them good training before starting their job and kaiser also offer raise to the employee every years and continuing educations

Interview Questions

• What I do know about the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

About a week after applying online I received an email to take an assessment. I then received a call for an interview about a week after I took the assessment and the interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later.

The interview took about 45min and there was two interviewers. The interviewers first introduced themselves then asked about maybe 6 scenarios that related to business and how I handled them; you had to be specific. I was told they had more interviews for the positions and would be in contact with me within about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use your expertise to help a co-worker. (Be specific)   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I applied online, then got a call 12 days after the application date. We scheduled the interview process with two interviewers. Pretty easy and laid back. Overall experience is positive.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions only, and discussed the position and hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

received initial phone screen few days after applying online, Interviewed with hiring manager and other pharmacists, mostly behavioral questions and how my experience qualifies me for the job. received offer within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

group interview with 2 supervisors. Asked numerous questions involving certain situations. 5 people were there total being interviewed. Initially applied online through the website and then they emailed me for the interview or group interview. After that they called or emailed you to let you know if you were selected initially for float pool and then you would be allowed to bid on permanent positions.

Interview Questions

• About a situation in which you went out of your way to help a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD).

Interview

several steps

Interview Questions

• this is a union job. Are you as a professional able to work in an environment like that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Group session, behavioral questions, round table, multiple managers; its a comfortable environment, they make you feel welcome; had some role play on different scenarios, very long process, behavioral questions are rated and I assume the persons with the highest ratings receive an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Panel of 3 pharmacy managers, ~ 20 minutes filled with 9-10 situational questions. Several interviews were done in one day. Recruiter called to ask what time I would like to interview at.

Interview Questions

• Discuss one time that you had to deal with a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Downey, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

first 1:1 interview with hiring manager, and then questions/answers with panel of pharmacy staff and technical staff. It took 3 weeks for them to call back for drug screen/background check