Kaiser Permanente Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Pharmacist Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

About a week after applying online I received an email to take an assessment. I then received a call for an interview about a week after I took the assessment and the interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later.

The interview took about 45min and there was two interviewers. The interviewers first introduced themselves then asked about maybe 6 scenarios that related to business and how I handled them; you had to be specific. I was told they had more interviews for the positions and would be in contact with me within about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use your expertise to help a co-worker. (Be specific)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I applied online, then got a call 12 days after the application date. We scheduled the interview process with two interviewers. Pretty easy and laid back. Overall experience is positive.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions only, and discussed the position and hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

received initial phone screen few days after applying online, Interviewed with hiring manager and other pharmacists, mostly behavioral questions and how my experience qualifies me for the job. received offer within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, the following week the pharmacy manager called me to schedule an interview for the following week. Gave me 3 time slots on different days to choose from. There were 5 interviewers (3 Rphs and 2 Techs). They were very nice and friendly. Made me felt welcome, but i was still nervous. Mostly behavioral type questions. The whole interview was about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time....(behavioral type questions), why do you want to work for KP? Why should we hire you? How many sick calls? How many mistakes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was made and accepted the day after the interview. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

group interview with 2 supervisors. Asked numerous questions involving certain situations. 5 people were there total being interviewed. Initially applied online through the website and then they emailed me for the interview or group interview. After that they called or emailed you to let you know if you were selected initially for float pool and then you would be allowed to bid on permanent positions.

Interview Questions

• About a situation in which you went out of your way to help a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD).

Interview

several steps

Interview Questions

• this is a union job. Are you as a professional able to work in an environment like that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Reston, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

The offer orientation for new hire employee
    And they inform them salary and the benefit and they give them good training before starting their job and kaiser also offer raise to the employee every years and continuing educations

Interview Questions

• What I do know about the company   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online on KP website in December 2010.I was called on a Monday in Feb 2011 and asked if I could come in on Friday for the interview. It was a panel interview. There were 3 people on the panel. The interviewers were friendly, and very interactive.

Interview Questions

• What is it about u I should remember since I've interviewed many people for this position today. Tell me of a mistake u made and how u handled it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time that u had to go along with something u objected to. Tell me of a time a customer was angry with u, and how u handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation