Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 2.1K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Milpitas, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

Very easy process. Sent an application and got an email about 2-3 weeks later asking for a snapshot that asks typical interview questions to be sent back. Also, it asks for a typing assessment. Got called for an interview 1 week later. Interviewed 3 days later and got a call back with offer 5 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs?
  • If your shift starts at 2:45, what do you consider as late?
  • Why do you want to work for Kaiser?
3 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Phone interview then had an in person with a panel of managers & supervisors. Very welcoming, asked scenario questions along with typical interview questions. Called a few days later for offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied online, after about 2 weeks I received an e-mail asking for a "snapshot" of who I was. Various questions about previous experience trying to go more in depth than my resume. Submitted it and received a call for a job interview about a week later. Interview was short and concise, very normal questions.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Applied for the job through kaiser employment website. Within in a month later, received a call to schedule an in person interview. During the interview, the questions were dictated from the paper guideline. I was interviewed by the pharmacy manager and pharmacy technician super visor.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I got called in for an interview for the Oakland location it was with the pharmacy manager and a hiring manager. Overall the questions were as expected (scenerio questions) and also after the verbal was a hands on counting cash in a cash register. You had to make the register balance out to an exact $200 I was not expecting that at all. Other then that it was ok. I got a call back the same day and got offered the job!

Interview Questions
  • 1)If you had an irate customer upset how would you deal with him? 2) how would you describe your former manager? 3) if your manager could improve you on something what would that be?
15 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied online & received a phone call about two months after! Scheduled an interview for the following Tuesday & got the job offer on Wednesday! Panel interview- basic interview questions!

Interview Questions
  • Scenario questions- if a fellow associate saw you working faster than you & was angry- what would you tell them?!? etc...
  • Tell us a time when someone didn't want you on their team.
  • Why should we pick you over other candidates?
3 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Oct 2015

Interview

It was a panel like interview. Asked you questions from left to right. They would ask you situational questions based on your work history. Overall it was a good interview, just a bit nerve racking specially if your not good at interviews period.

Interview Questions
  • -tell me about yourself? -where do you see yourself in 5 years? -why kaiser?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

I was directed to a hotel where I was told to sit in the hallway and wait. After entering the interview room I was directed to two people who ask me a multitude of different questions. It was a pretty comfortable situation and they were very nice. I didn't feel as though I was being interrogated being as though that Is how it feels when more than one person interviews you. The interview was more like a conversation. Aftwe the interview I was told they would be doing call backs within the next couple weeks. It was like hell waiting on the phone call. I had given up as I had waited close to 2 1/2 weeks, even emailing the recruiter to ask if she had heard anything in which she replied no. I had given up hope when I received an email saying thanks but no thanks but I had applied for so many of the same position that I still had a glimmer of hope. I was pleasantly suprisee when I got the call saying I was chosen as a yes!I am just waiting for a call to let me know when I have to come in for the drug test and finalize everything !! Don't give up hope. I had applied for a number of years but more frequently because I got fed up with my current job. My whole family works for kaiser and they could not even get me in. Best advice is don't give up and apply fast as soon as they post the job because they are gone in leat than 5 minutes!

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle conflict between you and another Co-worker? How would you handle criticism from your manager? How did u handle a difficult customer?
23 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied online and received a call to interview. The interview was at the Hilton Hotel in Sacramento and I received I'll call two weeks later that I was hired

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle an irate customer for waiting in line so long?
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

I have been applying for a year now. I received an email to set up an interview. It was a smooth interview. It took about 25 minutes. Two managers interviewed me and told me they would call me for the job offer in a couple weeks if they decided to hire me. The interview was just a day ago , so hoping I get a call back.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time when a supervisor gave you negative feedback.
  • tell me about a time you made a mistake.
  • tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Kaiser.
8 people found this interview helpful