Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 2.1K interviews

Other10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was a group interview of 5. There were three pharmacist/managers conducting the interview. They asked each of us the same question but in different order. I believe in total we were asked 8 questions each ( there initially were supposed to be 8 candidates). There were three open positions they were looking to fill at different locations. It was a very long process due to having to ask so many questions for different people but I definitely enjoyed that process because it was different. You're literally sitting with your competition for the position so that's very different as well.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a disagreement with a coworker, subordinate, or supervisor.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

2 hour interview with test this was a panel interview with 3 directors of the department. Then they had me make an iv bag. And a media fill test. There was also a written exam. Make sure you let them know your availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Duluth, GA)

Interview

Supposed to be a group interview, but 2 managers showed up. They were very nice. They only hire techs with experience, so they ask a bunch of questions about former pharmacy, your values, and basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Rosa, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

All behavioral/scenario questions like describe the time you had conflict with your coworkers. Something we all dealt with at any work place. Very pleasant experience and will try again for sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Tacoma, WA) in Mar 2017

Interview

It was a one on on e interview and the interviewer broke the ice and it was a pleasant experience. I heard back the same day. The further process was quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

The interview process was quick but organized. First, the recruiter sent me an email regarding the skills test. After I passed and submitted the results, the recruiter contacted me the following day to set up an interview. The interview was quick and straight to the point. Two pharmacists and at least 20 minutes. After the interview, they pulled me aside and congratulated me because I got the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness? Why do you want to leave your current job? Describe a difficult coworker and how did you handle it
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in Sep 2015

Interview

Very formal interview. Was interviewed by two people, one being the pharmacy supervisor, asked about previous work experience and my overall flexibility. Came early and was able to start the interview early and make sure to show charisma when speaking. No one likes a dull interview.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Many people interviewing for one job but it was just one on one. Very easy interview was expecting more technical questions like drug names and other pharmacy related questions but was nothing like that. All the questions were just situational questions like how you react to this or that. Really nice people.

Interview Questions
  • What was one time you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I passed pharmacy technician exam and typing test. Then they did screening questions on the phone. After that they invited me to interview. Interview went well. Now I am waiting my job offering from them. Amen.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why do you want to work at Kaiser What did you achieve in your past coursework in college?
4 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Very stressful, when you are already worried or nervous, it would be helpful to feel welcomed. Not a very good start. Hope that things will change so they can value good candidates. Never judge a book by the cover.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews