Kaiser Permanente Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Phlebotomist Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2013.

Interview

The panel of interviewers was amazing and made me feel instantly relaxed when I walked in the door.Normal interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. I was prepared and did lots of research before my interview. That made me super confident for the whole process although I was a little nervous when I found out it was a panel interview. I look forward to a very long career with Kaiser.

Interview Questions

• None, They were all pretty normal interview questions and some that were position related.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2008.

Interview

The interview process is a breeze, the hardest thing to do is getting a job or even an interview. The only reason i got an interview was because i knew someone who worked there and they gave me a good reccomendation. Great place to work and great employees and a fun place to work.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience for this position do you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no, you cannot negotiate since they are union.