Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Physical Therapist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 2.1K interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Alameda, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process had 1 phone screening and 2 rounds of panel interviews with staff PT and director. Each interview lasted about 1 hour each. Each staff PT and director takes turn asking questions and you are given time to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Case study: go through the history collection, examination, and treatments for a patient with LBP.
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

you need internal connections to get interviews. Very hard process and usually has a long waiting period. It’s pretty competitive since they have pretty good benefits and salary. I would say link with someone first before you apply otherwise you won’t get an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

74.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Roseville, CA)

Interview

Done virtually now due to covid, but may be back to in person. I interviewed with middle and upper management. Can tell some questions are pre-set and are kind of awkward, but overall the entire process was fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

1:3- Interviewee to Department director, and PT and OT supervisors of the department. Each person took turns asking questions. Left some time at the end for a short tour of the campus.

Interview Questions
  • What do you have to offer to the company? When did you go beyond your role as a PT?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter first in 3-4 weeks On-site interview with the director, supervisor, staff PTs in the department. Strictly followed COVID precaution. wearing mask. washing hands. checking temperature etc. heard hiring decision the following week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

up and down. not consistent. could be political. upon entering we walked into a long cooridor and could not find the entrance. we asked for directions but the guard said they were not sure which building we were talking about

Interview Questions
  • tell us about your experience in this field

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Oct 2018

Interview

I went through a phone screening interview. It was a simple screening. The person interviewing me was very friendly and easy to talk to. The interview took about fifteen minutes. The questions were basic questions aimed at ensuring a good fit with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA)

Interview

The interview was with the DOR, the head of the ortho department and a few other experienced therapists. It was a through interview, with questions that made you really think.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be an employee at Kaiser Permanente?

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Modesto, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Straightforward interview. There was a panel of different therapists and supervising managers. Asked straightforward questions about my previous experiences. I worked with a recruiter which was very responsive and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Can you see yourself working here for a long period of time? What is your treatment philosophy? What has been your experience?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Interview was professional, quick, and easy. I met the supervisor of the department interview was about 30 mins long. Got hired same day. The process afterwards took a long time from screening to orientation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews