Kaiser Permanente Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Program Manager Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Modesto, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I spoke with the recruiter twice and was invited for a web questionnaire and phone recording. After review, I was invited for a phone interview screening. I went through two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I have a friend who works at Kaiser in Northern California. She referred me to a recruiter at Kaiser Los Angeles, who contacted me and connected me with the department to which I was interested in. The interview consisted of two department heads and myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Kaiser uses behavioral interview questions, to find out the applicants service attributes. They believe that past behaviors determines future success.

Interview Questions

• What is something you did wrong and how did it impact your job and what would you do differently in the future?   Answer Question

Found a better paying job.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

Negotiation

several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Patience is key because it took a while to hear back after the first telephone screen to 1:1 interview with manager and then to the panel interview. In between while waiting, was some questionnaire I had to fill out as well as an online application form with background information. people were friendly - but you can tell this is a bureacratic work environment.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2009.

Interview

It took almost 4 months from start to finish. There was a screening interview, 2 interviews with my would be manager, 3 interviews with individuals I would be supporting, and finally a panel interview that tested my skills.

Negotiation

Non existent....it was an economic down turn. I didn't have much room to negotiate. I was very lucky to get an offer that was the same salary of my last job but completely different industry.