Kaiser Permanente Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter emails you questionnaire. Hiring manager will contact you for a phone interview. On site interview/presentation with skills assessment test.

The hiring manager was a complete flake/nonresponsive on emails. Never heard back from in-person interview even after I followed up. Person is a complete jerk, at least be considered enough to reply with a status update.

Interview Questions

• They ask behavioral questions. Why Kaiser? Strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

A phone interview, drug test and background review

Interview Questions

• What is syntax for case in pl/sql   2 Answers

Good

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

There were 3 different interviews.
    1. Phone interview
    2. Face to face interview with manager
    3. Panel interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had one interview. I met the entire team. Questions were related to IT.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about lab workflow and knowledge of laboratory.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I took a salary cut because IT was my career move.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview happened way back in 2000. I was in India at that time. A full paper ad was run by Kaiser Permanente. They had advertized for IEF/Cool Gen, a rare skill at that time. Just by the ad itself, it was obvious that this was for a very rich company that had invested in right technologies. I replied for the ad to the consultant. It was followed up by the technical questionnaire and another questionnaire. After I filled up and sent these the interview was scheduled in a 5 star hotel in Bangalore. There were 2 rounds of interview both done by mature executives, one round technical, one round HR. After the interview process, after 2 weeks, consultant called with job offer with one salary figure and it was non negotiable. I felt that number was low for the high cost region such as california but it came with other benefits such as Green card Processing, Permanent Job in USA. Tried to negotiate the salary. But did not work. Hence accepted the offer because of benefits such as opportunity to work in USA, Greencard Processing, Permanent Job and an Excellent Relocation Package where they offered to relocate the entire house contents free of charge to USA. Relocation was done smoothly. After relocating all the items to USA, they even cleaned the packing materials and left the place. It was an excellent relocation and worked very well.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions were about JCL, DB2, Cool Gen.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2008.

Interview

applied online. after a week, received email and phone call from recruiter to ask about interest in the position and get a brief overview of the benefits and schedule an in-person or phone interview. The in-person was a panel with the hiring manager and his 2 direct reports (team leads). There were no technical questions. Only behavioral questions. After a week, received confirmation from recruiter that they want to purse an offer and took some time for the negotiation process to get done for the offer to come in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

relocation. ask for a sign-on or spot bonus.