Kaiser Permanente Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with 2 managers. One was the direct manager for the position and that person's boss (who managed many departments). The interview was brief. Manager was personable and friendly yet professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were facing hardship in a project...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Couple interviews and they dont get back to you when your not selected. Had to find recruiter and contact directly to get initial interview and fill out prescient questionnaire

Interview Questions

• What level excel and analytic skills do you have and what are examples of detailed work?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Hire process took a very long time, several month to be exact. HR was very thorough on background screening, and initial phone interview included a skills test. After which I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. A follow up interview was set up with a panel of leads from the department. Both Interviews itself was conversational, but had many real life scenarios and I was expected to describe my experience or how I would handle a situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief negotiation phase, made one adjustment after which I accepted the offer.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online.

First step was a phone interview with the hiring manager - was told about the position, asked why I was interested.

Second step was an in-person panel interview with the hiring manager and the team - introductions of everyone there, introduced myself, asked the usual interview questions. It was more conversational than a back-and-forth questioning.

Third step was an one-on-one interview with the direct report of the hiring manager - very casual, very laid-back. Spoke about my interests again and the layout of the department/team and what type of projects the team worked on.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?
      Describe a situation in which you ran into a problem and solved it creatively.
      What are your strengths?
      What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Group flannel interview. Had no idea it was a group interview from what I was told. Interview took one hour. They seemed nice and smiled a lot. Of course I was old I'm oversimplified and other manage said might need me for another job.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I submitted an application and did not get a response until almost 2.5months later. I had a phone interview shortly the first contact and an in person 2 weeks later. It was a great experience as the penal was basically talking about the position and what to expect than ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First selected by Recruiter then will be submitted to the hiring manager. Then recruiter will contact you and do a prescreen of questions if you pass that then the hiring manager will have a phone interview with you. If they like you then you then come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your department or what you do in your position or company.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Easy process. Initial phone interview, then an in-person with a panel of three. The in-person interview as not structured, very laid back, and more of an outline of the job rather than a traditional Q &A.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

First taking a business case a written assessment test with business case and scenario questions based on the department. 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete written assessment test. Next, stage interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• Several questions on written assessment, one question was to write what you observed from two graphs provided on written test and then interview face to face with panel   1 Answer