Kaiser Permanente Project Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Project Manager II Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was very formal and also included a 2 hour exam-type exercise that I then presented to a group of my potential colleagues. The interviewers were very nice, but asked the hard questions. Definitely come prepared to answer those standard interview questions. They also cared a lot about how I interacted and related to the rest of the team, which I'm glad they value.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was very stratified and thorough. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After my phone interview I had 3 in person interviews. The interviews were a panel style then a second round panel style followed by a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. The process was efficient and quick.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The process was Very thorough. I completed my profile online. I then completed a questionnaire. I was later asked to a phone interview which led to a panel interview. I was asked to prepare a presentation on how I would address a certain diversity issue. I was given a week to put this together. I decided to go with a PowerPoint presentation.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if.........   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The entire process took 3 months from applying. It consisted of a phone screening interview from HR, then an 1:1 with the HR rep. She then sent me off to the hiring manager the next week, which then scheduled a panel interview with fellow PMs, the dept director, and a relevant person in a sister department. After getting the offer, I had to wait 2 weeks to start. Overall the process I expected for a large organization like KP.

Note: Having a concise and printed project portfolio really, really, really helps. That way you get to control the interview direction rather than having the team do it for you.

Interview Questions

• None - my project portfolio answered almost all their questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I asked for a signing bonus, but they said it's not possible for a high-applicant position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Recruiter will email you to fill out a lengthy questionnaire.
    Recruiter will conduct a phone Interview
    Recruiter will determine if you get an in person interview
    Hiring Manager will conduct an in person interview
    (sometimes there will be a panel interview - 4 to 1)
    Recruiter will call you to offer the position

Interview Questions

• What have you done to show that you are credible?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Downey, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Interview held with 3 managers from the department. Had to take different types of skill assessment tests. Along with presenting a case for persuasion. The people and the office are very welcoming and friendly. A good vibe was given, which lead to more interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to see your perspective of an issue?   1 Answer
    • What is your reason for leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiate, but was not successful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Burbank, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviews are very casual. You can interview in a conference room or someone's office. Usually it's one or two people max. You should bring a few copies of your resume. They always ask for resume.

Interview Questions

• They always ask "can walk me through your resume?" and then questions such as "tell about something that your proud of".   1 Answer