Kaiser Permanente RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Basic questions panel tell me about yourself? How long have you been a nurse?
What units have you work? Have you had a issue with doctors before? What is good about you? What is your weakness?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an interview panel consisting of three people: The director, manager, and one charge RN. I was the only person being interviewed. It was a comfortable environment for an interview. I have heard that Kaiser often interviews multiple applicants at one sitting though, but this was not the experience I had.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict with a manager, etc. in the past?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The first thing was an automated email for an online personality and customer service quiz. That was followed a few weeks later by a telephone interview. After that I was contacted about 2 weeks later to set up an in person interview. A portion of the interview allowed for shadowing of a current employee, then it was followed by a panel interview comprised of managers and fellow coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to teach a patient who wasn't very receptive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got a call the same day after I filled out an application online. Set a phone interview after 4 days. Was about to attend a group interview but was asked to meet and get interviewed by a manager 2 days prior to the panel interview. Had a one on one informal interview with the assistant manager. She was very nice and relaxed set up. She introduced to me the functions and set up of the unit and answered all the questions I had in mind. She was also very welcoming. Following day was offered the position!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Online application process is inefficient. Got the interview after an employee referral and resume sent directly to manager. The interview was with a panel of peers and managers, about 6 people total.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ethical dilemma you faced and how did you respond.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Questions

• how can you help organization improve our care?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2010.

Interview

One group interview in front of hiring managers, about 20 candidates present.
    Behavioral interview questions, one per candidate, grooup interview lasted 2 hours
    Dress appropriately, be prepared to speak in front of a group
    1:1 interview- standard questions, resume-based