Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, basic questions, a lot of information about the position and what is and / or expected. Fairly simple process. Interviewed with both Director and the Medical Staff Manager for about an hour

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a long time, it took me about one year of constantly applying to different positions for over 1 year. After I interviewed it took about two months for the manager to offer me the job. I am glad I got the job because kaiser is a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

you send in your resume via email and wait for a reply, good luck because they use internal candates first by union seniority then will look to outside applications. you will need to type 40 wpm and also know very well computer programs and software. In addition you will be tested and questioned for word and excel proficiencies. Drug testing will also happen.

Interview Questions

• what can you offer our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is not much negotiation as it is a union job, you get what is offered there really is not negotiations.

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I recieved a call for a short phone interview. SHortly after I recieved a call for in person interview. I beleive It went good but I do believe I need to practice not being so nerves. They said they would call in 2 weeks after they interview a couple of more canidates.

Interview Questions

• What software are you more familar with other than what you listed on your reseme   Answer Question