Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 2.1K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

interviewed with recruiter, then separate interview with Principle investigator and other team member. multiple interviews, somewhat conversational interview style. come prepared with good questions to ask and do your research.

Interview Questions
  • time you worked with a difficult person? strength, weakness?
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and simple. First started off with a phone call interview, then proceeded to a zoom call meeting with two recruiters. General questions about yourself and how you would act in the workplace were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

132.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kaiser Permanente? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kaiser Permanente employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Three rounds of interviewing, two with the manager and one with the PI. Advocate for yourself based upon the job description. The interview process was virtual, easy and accommondating. I recommend being familiar with the research study and prepared for questions regarding the study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Dec 2021

Interview

Was interviewed by a person who was on the research team first. I was asked basic questions such as my experiences and skills before getting selected to have an interview with the principal investigator

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Conducted through a zoom online. It was a group interview and all in attendance got to answer to questions accordingly however order to answer was different and at random each time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Online interview with two people, very casual and friendly. Started off with a little background about each person and then myself. Discussed the position and was asked like two interview questions

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Straight forward interview questions. No curveballs. First round of interview with research director. Second round with whole team. It was very conversational! Overall it was a positive experience, everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
  • 1) why are you interested in this position? 2) please list your previous research experiences and what was your role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Seattle, WA)

Interview

phone/email screening and then in person. This was the worst interview i ever had. Recruiter was pushy and people working there (who interviewed me) were rude. Vibe at the place was just big no no. It was overall bad experience. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The process took almost a week. A day after I applied online, I received an email from the HR department asking me to answer and submit a pre-screening interview in document form. I received a call 3 days later and got an invitation for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mix of basic personal and behavioral questions. 1. Past experiences (research and non-research such as clerical duties) 2. Why are you interested in this position? 3. Are you comfortable working with and speaking to various people? 4. How did you handle a difficult situation?

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Hiring process is a pain if you are an external applicant, it takes at least 3 weeks for your background check to go through, plus the time it takes for all the paper work to go though, it can take anywhere between one month to almost two from the time you get the offer until you get hired.

Interview Questions
  • One of the most interesting questions I got asked for my interview was this : If you had the person that loved you the most and that hated you the most in this room, what would they say about you? This question by far has been one of the most interesting and insightful questions I have ever gotten.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews