Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Richmond, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Richmond, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Went in for another interview this morning as this is my fourth time interviewing with Kaiser. The manager greeted me on time and was very forthcoming, it was. 1:1 interview and she asked me questions about my current job responsibilities, plus some situational questions. The manager and I connected right away and I knew instantly that this was the right position for me, despite me going on three other interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your current responsibilities, Strengths and Weaknesses? How do your prioritize your work? What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is great!

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Richmond, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

A panel of 4 who asked questions that I was able to answer then requires time to draw pictures to illustrate my points. This was not good as I can only do stick figures.

Interview Questions

• Draw an illustration of a problem that I needed to resolve with the patient.   Answer Question