Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday got a call on Thursday of the same week and interviewed Friday.Got offered the positions within an hour of leaving the interview. Took me at least 5 years to get a call back..Just be patient :)

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was told to call back and didn't realize that I was having a phone interview that lasted close to an hour.

Make sure you are kind to the recruiter that call you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser?

Who are the kind of people you cant stand to work with?

Did you receive an rewards or accomplished anything?

Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?

How do you deal with complicated people?

What are 5 adjectives a co-worker or boss would say about you?

(you should brush up on your basic skills such as shots placement, infection control) I was tested right away.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a quick and insightful interview. The interview process itself will most likely include a part where you have to give a presentation of the prior work that you have done and how it relates to the current position that you are applying for. If you nail this, you'll impress the employer and get a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve an incorrect credit balance?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Super easy, I was located far away so we did 2 phone interviews instead of an in person interview. At first I was surprised that they were comfortable hiring me based on a phone interview but once I was hired I realized why. Almost all meeting occur over the phone and not in person.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First, there was a group interview then individual interview with a panel. It was not difficult, but when you have the chance to talk, make yourself heard and memorable. If you do not they will not ask you back for the panel interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset patient/customer? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

panel interview utilizing behavioral interviewing questions; was quite easy and relaxed, they interviewed candidates one after the other. They must have a list of prepared questions and each interviewer seemed to have picked 2 questions each.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself? 3 words to describe you? Why do you want to work for Kaiser?   Answer Question

Policy and Procedure Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was only asked to participate in one interview with a two person panel. Prior to the interview I completed a writing assignment. I was offered the job right away, but the required background check delayed my start date. Overall it was a great interview experience. I would rather complete a writing assignment than do numerous job interviews.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call for a phone interview a couple weeks later. The phone interview went well and I was called for an in-person panel interview shortly after. The staff was really polite and professional. I had my interview yesterday and should hear back within a week.

Psychosocial Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with basic questions about therapy process. Asked how you look at cases and what diagnosis you may use in treatment. Asked about ability to work with different populations and confidentiality. Had vignettes and was asked to describe diagnosis and how a treatment plan would be developed- what things would need to be considered.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine if someone is psychologically healthy enough to end treatment?   1 Answer

New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The first step after the application was a phone interview with the nurse recruiter (behavioral and company based questions). Once you moved on from there the 2nd step was a 5 person panel interview (behavioral and clinical based questions).