Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I filled out my profile online, and applied for the jobs I felt I was qualified for. It took a while, and if you're not selected, you really don't hear back. But once I was selected, I had 3 interviews and an offer all within a month.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions that asked what experience helped me prepare for certain scenarios that they presented. I also had to do a short presentation.   3 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

was referred, went through two interviews one with the hiring manager and another with his boss 5 minutes into the second interview I was tested on my accounting knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kaiser   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fremont, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for MA full time position in Fremont ca in October. I was called for an interview in November, the interview was great they made me feel very comfortable.two weeks later I was offered the position via phone call from manager. Still waiting on call from recruiter. Playing the waiting game isn't fun but very happy I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I'm still waiting on HR To contact me

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and met with the manager and VP of finance several days later. Everyone I met and spoke to were very friendly.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three parts. First was the initial interview with the recruiting officer. It was comprised of interview questions which are to be submitted to the supervisor of the legal department and a series of test to establish your proficiency and Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. If you pass that part your resume and application will be submitted to the supervisor in the legal department. That is when the second part I have the interview process comes in; meeting with the direct supervisor. If you are chosen beyond that interview you will then meet with whom you will be working under to see if you would fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• How does your skill-set fit in with Kaiser Permanente?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

- Phone screen call with HR
    - One-on-One interview with manager
    - Group interview with management

The manager spoke for appx. 45 min. and asked me two questions in the hour long interview. Even still, I was invited back for group interviews.

With KP, the positions/departments are extremely hit-or-miss. Some departments are awesome and positive, others are just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a consultant and a project manager?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I had 5 nterviews. I was a contractor, not an employee for awhile first so they knew me then I had five interviews one was on the telephone and the rest were panel interviews. All of the interviewers were very nice.

It takes awhile to get a job offer, so be patient. It is a long process however worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• All about the job and what I would do in certain situations. Easier than expected.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Got called about the position, and got the job offer in 36 hours! Incredible turn around! There were two interviews, one behavioral over the phone and one panel. Most of the questions were general behavior questions. I had to do my panel over WebEx since I was still in university, but they were very understanding and cooperative.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very prompt & precise. The turn around was 4 days.
    The experience was very pleasant.
    The interview environment was relaxed.
    The questions asked were very rekevant and the interviewer attitude was very encouraging and friendly.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a total of 4 interviews. The first one was a screening interview by the manager, where he asked about my background, the usual "get to know you" interview. The next interview was to see what skills I have, such as Microsoft Project, Excel, my presentation skills, etc. I was asked about my projects and past work experience to see how relevant they were to this position. The third interview was about cultural fit. I was asked about my personality, if I did better with big groups, small groups, or alone. By the time you hit the fourth interview, you are said to be qualified for the position, but now they want to know if the position is a good fit for you. I was asked about what I wanted to get out of the job, what skills I wanted to improve on, what my long term and short term goals were. Overall it wasn't too hard as long as you are able to answer the standard questions for an analyst position. I was told my role on the team would be to be emphasized on data analytics over actual business operations but my interviews were still pretty standard. Make sure you ask them questions too, because they leave A LOT of time for that sometimes, so if your interview gets cut too short because you didn't ask more than 1 question, that can be bad

Interview Questions

• How would you delegate work to others?
      What do you wish to improve from this job?
      Answer Question