Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

276 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Psychological Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted immediately and scheduled an interview. The process was as expected. I was screened initially by phone, then called in for a in person interview. I was interviewed by three people in a panel.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had a concern or issue with a supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Three person staring at me and asking me all kind of personal and professional questions. I left the room without a real sense if did well in the interview or just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What was my most successful case as a Massage Therapist   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was interesting. I was asked a lot of situational and behavioral questions. I had to think back to my experiences. I did some research prior to the interview and found that this is Kaiser's typical interview MO to ask situational and behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked mostly behavioral questions. One took note, the other asked. Reviewed resume and asked questions based on previous experience. Asked for specific examples, and elaborate more on situational analysis and resolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a 4 minute security check point for identification verification at a self service kiosk and attending officer, one hour question and answer interview with two department hiring managers and a facility tour immediately followed by an one hour grammatical and written test about case scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize your day to day case loads?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Leandro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. On the day of the interview, I was given a situational questionnaire to fill out prior to my one-on-one interviewed with the Assistant DON.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a large panel process. The panel had an air of arrogance, as they felt Kaiser was a complex place to work and that you had to be a superstar to survive in the organization.

Interview Questions

• What mistakes have you made?   1 Answer
    • We are a very complex organization, how will you maneuver your way around?   Answer Question

Undergraduate– Data Center Operations (DCO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

One on One interview with the Director. Questions were review of my qualification and my knowledge of software courses I had taken in college. There was tour of the facilities and questions on my comfort level working in the enviornment

Interview Questions

• Adaptability and ability learn new thins   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

1. one hour phone interview
    2. one hour video conference call

There was not too much of an emphasis placed on technical questions. Most of the interview focused on fit questions.

Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a WebEx interview with the respective heads of the project. The first interview consisted mostly of background and personality questions. These tested temperament and working style. There were also some questions regarding my relevant experience. The second interview was also online. These focused more on the specific project for which I was applying. They were looking for some level of product research/knowledge applicable to the project. They also wanted to know what I wanted out of the experience.

Interview Questions

• How you would bring a non-participating colleague into the fold?   Answer Question