Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 2.0K interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Standard. Straight forward. Hiring manager was professional and experienced. Interview was detailed and I felt I was heard when it was my time to respond. It was clear that she was impressed when the background of the company was mentioned.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

3 round interview - phone, behavioral, technical / presentation. Typical questions asked referencing past applicable experiences. All questions asked were those that you would expect from any analytics related position

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Feb 2016

Interview

Applied online through the company website. No HR screening phone call. Received a request for a 30-min phone interview with the hiring managers via email 2 weeks after applying. I heard back from them after 1 week and had a follow-up in-person interview at the regional office. The in-person interview lasted about 3 hours and it consisted of: 30-min with hiring managers, 30-min with other team members, 30-min with the executive director, and a 30-min case presentation following a 1-hr case preparation time. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 1 week by an HR recruiter. Recruiter made me fill out a detailed application with behavioral and analytic questions, administered a phone screen, then scheduled an in-person interview with a panel of 4 people. Questions were experience-based and behavioral. It went very well and every one was polite and prompt. 2 weeks later, I came in for a 12-person panel interview where I presented a small data analysis I had to complete in 1 hour beforehand. It was all straightforward and doable; everyone remained polite and kind throughout the process. Difficult interview process, but well worth it in the end! Within 2 business days of interviewing, I received my written offer.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is an example where you had to use multiple sources of data for an analysis?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

To be hired in to company can be from 3 - 6 months. To move around company takes about 1 month. There usually is a 1 - 3 panelled interview with leadership.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA)

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Assistant Chief Learning Officer, the PM and two Analysts. The initial communication was with the PM first by phone and then by e-mail. We briefly discussed my background and then he touched on some of the areas of the job duties and responsibilities and the salary for the position and at the end of our conversation he set the appointment for the interview .

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Mar 2011

Interview

First there was a phone screen with the hiring manager, then its an in person interview with the manager, then a group/panel interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Aug 2009

Interview

I was contacted by a Kaiser recruiter if I would be interested for a Senior Analyst position. I didn't apply to the position originally but I think she found my profile from the KP site. The interview process was pretty clear. The recruiter that found me was very helpful. She offered tips for my phone interview so I can advance to the next interview process. The interview was composed of a phone interview, a face-to-face interview with a Senior Manager and a Senior Analyst, a skills test, and lastly a face-to-face interview with a Senior Consultant and Executive Director. After a couple of days, I was offered the position. The entire process was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Apr 2009

Interview

This is your opportunity to find out more about the job, the company, and the industry. You could ask questions like: What are the career prospects within your company? What staff training and development opportunities are available? Who would I be reporting to? Where would I be located? Avoid asking too many questions about salary and conditions of employment such as holidays but know what salary range you are prepared to accept.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed