Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.5

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was reached out by an expert recruiter through multiple emails to set up phone screening. During phone screening was told I did not qualify for the position rather sending me an email to tell me I did not qualify for the position. Was advised that you must meet the minimum requirements are else your job applications will go into a black hole. There is no room for growth even if I have a Master's degree and zero years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an updated resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was with the Director. It was a straight forward, typical interview process. This was only the first interview phase in the process. Anticipate that the additional interviews to be more thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I had 5 nterviews. I was a contractor, not an employee for awhile first so they knew me then I had five interviews one was on the telephone and the rest were panel interviews. All of the interviewers were very nice.

It takes awhile to get a job offer, so be patient. It is a long process however worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• All about the job and what I would do in certain situations. Easier than expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly. The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an easy negotiation process they offered me more than I was making by over 35%. I'm extremely satisfied

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I started as an intern with a written questionnaire for Internship role, which involved 2 follow up interviews - one over the phone and one in person. I was extended offer next day after in person interview. After a year internship I was offered a FT role.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The entire process took over a month because the hiring manager went on vacation for a month. But after she came back, everything went fast and smoothly. A phone call, followed by two interview sessions, each with three individuals, and finally a chat with the director of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unfortunately, the offer was final and I had no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Individual interview followed by a panel interview. Four people took part in the panel interview and it lasted about 2 hours. I received a follow-up phone call the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First, I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, then I scheduled a phone screen with the recruiter. After that, I had another phone call with the hiring manager, and then then was called in for an on-site panel interview with the local leadership team. Finally, I had a meeting with the site manager and the hiring manager. Then I got a verbal offer and then the recruiter sent me an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your time and handle multiple priorities in an ever-changing work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Worked with an agency to get my initial phone screen interview, which led to an on-campus interview of about three hours. The whole process was very smooth and enjoyable. Preparation really helped, talking to number of people, doing research, and having knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict you had with another employee?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of this role and or job description?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Traveled from Austin to CA and interview lasted about 30 minutes with panel. This panel knew nothing about lean six sigma and where most likely placed on the panel because of lack of skills in the normal jobs.
    The worst thing about the process is they want 3 months to pay your travel expenses. They tell you this after the interview!!
    Anyone who would work for this organization would be because they are desperate!

Interview Questions

• what do think this job entails?   1 Answer
    • How can you do the job without changing what we do?   1 Answer