KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 2.0K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Feb 2020

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process. It followed the standard strategy interview process, meaning it included behavioral interviews where they asked about scenarios and skills. It was followed by a case interview with a specific problem the team may encounter. The case interview included support from the interviewer which was really help and lessened the pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to communicate something really complex.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

1st step: 1 hour Phone screen by Recruiter 2nd step: 1st round Case Interview on skype with Manager level staff. Very simple case for anyone with any experience of case interviews. 3rd step: Recruiter called to schedule final rounds in-person interviews. However after a few days, they ended up not scheduling the in-person interviews as the flights prices from my town to the Bay area seemed “expensive” to them. After a few days, I got scheduled for another skype interview with one Senior Director for behavioral interviews with the hope that they would call me for a final round of in-person interviews on a later date if they don’t get a suitable candidate among the pool of candidates for whom the flight tickets were cheaper!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente