Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Video interview with both general questions and job related questions. They asked for introductory and technical job related presentation. I had 72 hours to complete the interview once registered

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was with the Director. It was a straight forward, typical interview process. This was only the first interview phase in the process. Anticipate that the additional interviews to be more thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I had 5 nterviews. I was a contractor, not an employee for awhile first so they knew me then I had five interviews one was on the telephone and the rest were panel interviews. All of the interviewers were very nice.

It takes awhile to get a job offer, so be patient. It is a long process however worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• All about the job and what I would do in certain situations. Easier than expected.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in December 2017.

Interview

There were multiple interviews: phone interview, panel Interview, executive medical team interview, one-on-one, interviews, etc. During the panel interview there is the typical getting to know you (tell us about yourself) section, a dimensional interview section (...describe a time when you had to...), a consulting case study section (they provide), and a presentation section (you provide). The process can be lengthy, but they did a good job keeping me informed or answering my emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other candidates?   1 Answer
    • What would you do in this role in the first 90 Days?   Answer Question
    • How would you prioritize work between your different clients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was reached out by an expert recruiter through multiple emails to set up phone screening. During phone screening was told I did not qualify for the position rather sending me an email to tell me I did not qualify for the position. Was advised that you must meet the minimum requirements are else your job applications will go into a black hole. There is no room for growth even if I have a Master's degree and zero years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an updated resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly. The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an easy negotiation process they offered me more than I was making by over 35%. I'm extremely satisfied

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I started as an intern with a written questionnaire for Internship role, which involved 2 follow up interviews - one over the phone and one in person. I was extended offer next day after in person interview. After a year internship I was offered a FT role.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Worked with an agency to get my initial phone screen interview, which led to an on-campus interview of about three hours. The whole process was very smooth and enjoyable. Preparation really helped, talking to number of people, doing research, and having knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict you had with another employee?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of this role and or job description?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Traveled from Austin to CA and interview lasted about 30 minutes with panel. This panel knew nothing about lean six sigma and where most likely placed on the panel because of lack of skills in the normal jobs.
    The worst thing about the process is they want 3 months to pay your travel expenses. They tell you this after the interview!!
    Anyone who would work for this organization would be because they are desperate!

Interview Questions

• what do think this job entails?   1 Answer
    • How can you do the job without changing what we do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The entire process took over a month because the hiring manager went on vacation for a month. But after she came back, everything went fast and smoothly. A phone call, followed by two interview sessions, each with three individuals, and finally a chat with the director of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unfortunately, the offer was final and I had no room for negotiation.