Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 2.1K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process. It followed the standard strategy interview process, meaning it included behavioral interviews where they asked about scenarios and skills. It was followed by a case interview with a specific problem the team may encounter. The case interview included support from the interviewer which was really help and lessened the pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to communicate something really complex.
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

1st step: 1 hour Phone screen by Recruiter 2nd step: 1st round Case Interview on skype with Manager level staff. Very simple case for anyone with any experience of case interviews. 3rd step: Recruiter called to schedule final rounds in-person interviews. However after a few days, they ended up not scheduling the in-person interviews as the flights prices from my town to the Bay area seemed “expensive” to them. After a few days, I got scheduled for another skype interview with one Senior Director for behavioral interviews with the hope that they would call me for a final round of in-person interviews on a later date if they don’t get a suitable candidate among the pool of candidates for whom the flight tickets were cheaper!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Video interview with both general questions and job related questions. They asked for introductory and technical job related presentation. I had 72 hours to complete the interview once registered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Dec 2017

Interview

There were multiple interviews: phone interview, panel Interview, executive medical team interview, one-on-one, interviews, etc. During the panel interview there is the typical getting to know you (tell us about yourself) section, a dimensional interview section (...describe a time when you had to...), a consulting case study section (they provide), and a presentation section (you provide). The process can be lengthy, but they did a good job keeping me informed or answering my emails or calls.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you over the other candidates?
  • What would you do in this role in the first 90 Days?
  • How would you prioritize work between your different clients?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Was reached out by an expert recruiter through multiple emails to set up phone screening. During phone screening was told I did not qualify for the position rather sending me an email to tell me I did not qualify for the position. Was advised that you must meet the minimum requirements are else your job applications will go into a black hole. There is no room for growth even if I have a Master's degree and zero years of experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baltimore, MD) in Oct 2016

Interview

Interview was with the Director. It was a straight forward, typical interview process. This was only the first interview phase in the process. Anticipate that the additional interviews to be more thorough.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA)

Interview

I had 5 nterviews. I was a contractor, not an employee for awhile first so they knew me then I had five interviews one was on the telephone and the rest were panel interviews. All of the interviewers were very nice. It takes awhile to get a job offer, so be patient. It is a long process however worth the wait.

Interview Questions
  • All about the job and what I would do in certain situations. Easier than expected.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Dec 2013

Interview

The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly. The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in Feb 2013

Interview

I started as an intern with a written questionnaire for Internship role, which involved 2 follow up interviews - one over the phone and one in person. I was extended offer next day after in person interview. After a year internship I was offered a FT role.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Oct 2012

Interview

The entire process took over a month because the hiring manager went on vacation for a month. But after she came back, everything went fast and smoothly. A phone call, followed by two interview sessions, each with three individuals, and finally a chat with the director of the department.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews