Kaiser Permanente Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Email exchange with recruiter. She told me Senior Financial Analyst role pays $84k base salary. I told her that's really low for a senior level when just about all companies in the bay area can get you towards $100k.

Not willing to renegotiate even though recruiter thought my qualifications met the position

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I put a profile on the kaiser permanente website. I was contacted via email to interview that day or the next day. I chose the next day. I had a 5 panel interview. It was not hard because i relied on my experience. I had questions of situation and technical finance questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and met with the manager and VP of finance several days later. Everyone I met and spoke to were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

They asked a lot over question, went over my experience and skill set. Typical interview. The hired me on the spot. I told they about previous job, skill, prior experience at KP, which they were really happy about.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was really fun. I know you really can't say that about most interviews, but the two individuals interviewing me for this position were intelligent, friendly, and engaging.

I was lucky to go straight from the online application to filling out an additional set of questions after my resume/application was reviewed (intended to assess my skill level in various areas) to the in-person interview, as usually there is a phone interview prior to a 1:1 interview) because I happened to be in the city interviewing for other positions over the period of time my phone interview was scheduled. The interview questions were really easy for me to answer because the job fit perfectly with my past experience; the questions were focused on assessing my technical, analytic and interpersonal skills.

Despite the fact that I got three really great job offers over those few days, this company really made an impression on me because of the culture and the fact that my new boss(es) would really be fantastic; I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The questionnaire sent to me prior to an interview being offered to me included five questions, one of which was to specify salary expectations. I specified (and was honest) about what I was offered to stay at my current job in a different city and then inflated that amount to adjust for an increased cost of living. The whole process worked out well.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call within a few days to come in and interview. I interviewed with two people and was offered the position the next day. The interview process was fairly painless, but mine was the exception. As a rule most of the interviews I have heard of involve at least one or more panel interviews along with some sort of skills testing.