Kaiser Permanente Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Senior Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2015.

Interview

KP was very accommodating and offered a telephone interview because I was out of state. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of a panel, 1 person was the individual I would be working for and the other was an individual I would be over.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I had experience in working with bargaining units.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was ok. The length between interviewing and hearing feedback was too long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was acceptable for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The process was very choppy and took a long time. Ultimately, it took so much time I accepted another offer. It was uncoordinated with multiple assistants scheduling interviews for the same day. The key contact did not maintain my confidentiality of my job search, despite several conversations, and called my current employer (who did not know I was looking for a new job) without my permission or "heads up".

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important changes or challenges Kaiser faces?   Answer Question