Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD

Updated Mar 28, 2017

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Uncertain of the hiring process. I've been called or e-mailed by them 4 times within the last year about positions I've applied for. Person interviewing me laughed multiple times as if I was telling a joke except I wasn't and was speaking openly and honestly about my experiences and where I am now. I used to think KP was the promise land after so many positive reviews from not only employees but patients within their system. I felt that my interviewer was for lack of better wording unprofessional. She said she would call my most recent supervisor and call me back and never did.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. You understand this isn't full time? You undetstand where the location is in comparison to where you live? Talk about your most recent position and past positions and why you aren't with them any more. Discuss any gaps in employment   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Group flannel interview. Had no idea it was a group interview from what I was told. Interview took one hour. They seemed nice and smiled a lot. Of course I was old I'm oversimplified and other manage said might need me for another job.

Health Plan Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

It took almost 3 months. Transitioned from a Customer Service Rep position and applied through our internal postings. I received an invitation for a group/panel interview. Group interview had 4 managers interviewing and 7 applicants. The process of waiting to hear something from the interview is about 2-3 months. I received a call from Corona HR services and I was given an offer letter and my start date. It was very exciting because this was my first role into a management position

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses.
      How would you protect health information and what would you do in a situation when health information is exposed.
      Why should we choose you.
      Answer Question

Informatics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Asked to come in about 2 weeks later. Hated the process though. No one talked to me they just placed me in a room to take an assessment that was very weird. It felt like the LSAT logic test, but programming-type questions. Weird and really complicated questions. After the test, someone just showed me out. They are very impersonal with their interview process; at least, that's the experience I had.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have a person-to-person interview, but the assessment asks math-related and programming-type questions.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Lengthy. 3 interviews. Whiteboarded. Very specific questions. Genuine and sincerely interested in getting to know me and making sure I was the right fit for the position

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be the right fit for this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

smooth and easy,

Operating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Telephone contact and interview with Manager, then the supervisor. Once the confirmation letter is send out, before starting the job, 2 days orientation is mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Few questions about engineer job to make sure you have some hands-on experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Union contract position, no negotiation needed at hiring.

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

There was an interview screening conducted with the subcontractor/vendor/recruiter to describe the rypes of work you've performed. An
    Phone interview was then scheduled and conducted with the Kaiser Permanente Program Manager once approved for the next step I. The process. The Face to Face interview was conducted with not only colleague Technical PMs but also with the Program Manager, followed by the Director of the Department.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your responsibilities on your last positions and how they relate to the candidate position.
      What is a typical day and week for you as a project manager?
      What were some of your most challenging job risks and how did you handle/mitigate them?
      What is your management style?
      Do you feel comfortable managing cross functional teams and how would/have you handle a disgruntled staff member in matrix managed environments?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

SUnderstand the salary range that's feasible and hold fast if apropos

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Regional IT Director, Data Center Manager and Desktop Services Manager. Converted from contractor to fte after 8 months. Introduced to very large and friendly IT team. Decision to make offer was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Help Desk software?   1 Answer
    • What is your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very generous terms were offered immediately and obviously accepted