Kaiser Permanente Staff Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Staff Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Staff Assistant Interview

Interview

Website is hard to navigate but you will get used to it, build a profile and applying for jobs is so easy.
Recruiter will contact you and have a short informal interview with you regarding your experiences.
Recruiter will forward your contact info to manager and they will contact you for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I recieved a call for a short phone interview. SHortly after I recieved a call for in person interview. I beleive It went good but I do believe I need to practice not being so nerves. They said they would call in 2 weeks after they interview a couple of more canidates.

Interview Questions

• What software are you more familar with other than what you listed on your reseme   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Roseville, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview after 3 weeks. The initial interview was scheduled for 2 weeks. The interview consisted of the Director and Staff assistant. After the interview, another 2 weeks had gone by with no response. It took several follow up emails and calls to get a second interview. Four weeks later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How passionate are you about administrative work?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of working with a challenging co-worker, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there isn't a lot of room for negotiation. I accepted the rate because it was significantly higher than what I was making.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Cleveland, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a face to face interview. When I arrived I had a panel interview of all the staff in the department (4 at the time). This was followed by a few 1 on 1 interview sessions. Questions were about my experience and asking me to explain bullet points in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions combined with explaining your experience. If you prepare to address both there will not be difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried but there were no negotiations.