Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Teleservice Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 2.1K interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2022

Interview

You are first sent an email to take an assessment once you pass the assessment you will receive another email in which they will schedule you for an interview. If you are a selected candidate you are then selected for a job offer

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an angry patient?
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

It was easy with a few pre selected questions asked. Very strong emphasis on applicable questions that deal with call center related scenarios. Overall not too bad and aligns with call center role related questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a situation where you cannot understand what the member is verbalizing to you?

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2022

Interview

It’s a series of about five questions about yourself and your skills. Then it’s about five scenario questions about how would you handle certain calls. Then they ask you do you have any questions for them to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you would fit into working at Kaiser in this position.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Vallejo, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Applied on October 18, then was sent an typing assessment about a week later. Got a call on November 18 to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was on December 1st. Manager gave an overview of job and expectations. Asked a few questions relating to experience

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle this scenario?(gave scenario that actually happens from a customer)
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

I was contacted for an interview within 2 weeks of my application. Performance based questions. Information provide about position. Interview results within 2 weeks. Everyone I spoke to was very polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

I got a call to schedule an interview the day after I applied. and that same day i had a phone interview. Typical scenario questions were asked & also a few personal goal questions.

Interview Questions
  • A patient calls to schedule an appointmment. However The protocol for the patients symptoms is to speak to the nurse. The patient is refusing to speak to a nurse and just wants you to schedule. How would you persuade the patient to stay on the line and speak to the nurse.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was long and had a lot of steps involved. However, they do communicate well throughout the process. I think it was mostly due to the pandemic. You get an email for a step each week.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenged that you faced while at work and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Virtual interview over Microsoft Teams. Very kind, empathetic interviewers. Seemed more like a good conversation than an interview. I was very impressed with them. They have good feedback throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a very difficult encounter with a customer and how did you overcome it?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Brief and quick moving interview with 2 hiring managers..... both asked questions read from a packet, and wrote answers that were given . Pauses of awkward silence. They described the job, what was expected, explained the environment

Interview Questions
  • How are you able to diffuse a hostile situation

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Vallejo, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Two Supervisors met with me and described the job and their expectations (good attendance, dependability...) and they were really nice and the environment was comfortable. I could appreciate this because I was nervous! lol

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you received a call and the person had a heavy accent that was hard to hear? How would you handle this kind of call?
  • How would you handle a call with an irate caller?
  • Tell me about your work experience.
  • What was your previous call center experience like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews