Kaiser Permanente Unit Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Unit Clerk Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in may but wasn't called for interview until late june. I was finally offered the job in August and wad told I'd be contacted by a recruiter the following week. I had to call the supervisor after 5 days because no one called me yet it then took 2 days for the recruiter to call me she asked a few questions and said she call me back re: pay,start date it has now been 5 days and no call back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I'm still waiting for that part to happen

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Hayward, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume on the Kaiser Permanente website and selected from the available openings. I was later contacted by the hiring manager and was asked to meet the following day for a one on one interview. The lady that I was talking to then gave me directions on how to get to the emergency department and gave directions to talk to the security guard and tell them that I was there for an interview.

Unit Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2010.

Interview

Changing career from a licensed clinical job to a support admin type position. Very humiliating to answer questions about why I changed. Interviewer thought I wouldn't make the transition well & was condescending. Tried to focus on the positive and the experiences/knowledge I had to offer but decidedly clear that she had already closed her mind and made her decision.