Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Volunteer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

1.9

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Very easy...I applied online and was called in for a group interview. Very laid back. They will call on you specifically sometimes, but even if they don't, make sure you try to answer every question they propose.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Richmond, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

At Kaiser Permanente, we believe health isn’t an industry – it’s a cause. And there’s no better feeling than a willingness to serve others for a worthwhile cause. By volunteering, you can add to the quality of our members’ lives – and the quality of your life, too.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2017.

Interview

It was really easy. They do not ask me much. Just the basics and where I wanted to volunteer in the hospital. But, I would recommend to prepare yourself either way since each hospital is different.

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Vallejo, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied as a volunteer through paper forms. Then I received a mail where you choose what day that is listed for a conference/presentation. It took about two months for health screening and training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview with around 30 other applicants. Say your name, which college you attend (or job if you do not attend one), how long you've been there, and major. Then paired up with the person next to you and tell the interviewers (3) why your partner should get the position and vice versa.

Interview Questions

Received other volunteer position.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple. I brought my application to my interview. It was a large group interview of about 25 people ranging from the younger to the older side. All the questions that were asked were basic customer service questions. I was only asked 3 questions.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

one on one interview, asked about reasons for wanting to volunteer. What will i be contributing to kaiser? do i know any other languages than english and how can i help their patients.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. We sat along a table across from the two interviewees. We went down the table as we were asked questions:
    1. Tell us your name, if you're going to school or working, and why you want to volunteer.
    2. How would your friends describe you?
    3. Name a time you had to work to reach a goal.

After that they explained that we cannot choose what department we will be volunteering in as they will decide which department would be the best fit for us based on our answers. A little frustrating after trying to go for a certain department and being told you might get stuck hanging out in the gift shop. However, if you are there to only volunteer and not to help with any future career then you are golden.

Overall it was pretty laid back and easy. You are there to give your time, and they just want to make sure you will be available to help, and don't have a crazy busy schedule.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

It was a group interview that asked very basic questions like what are your best qualities and what previous experiences you have had that would make you qualified for this job. Other questions included situational experiences that are problem solving.

Interview Questions

• This was not very difficult per se. It was very formal and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy negotiation on times.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Asked a lot of what I i did at school. Really fun interview chatted with my about my personality. learned a lot from them. Really enjoyed my volunteer experience. Many chances for promotions such as becoming a shift leader.