Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 2.1K interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Very thorough, professional and welcoming. Interviewer was very engaging and made the interview process comfortable and easy to navigate. Questions were concise and easy to answer, no confusion and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you feel you were able to comfort a patient who was in a critical or acute state.
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

I was contacted by phone to set up an interview and was asked a few simple questions about what I am looking for. The lady was extremely nice and informative which encouraged me to move forward with the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you expect to get a job from this experience?

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Typical questions such as your strengths and team work experiences. It started off as an interview. After the interview it turned out to be a normal conversation explaining expectations and other logistics.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Group interview with 12 people. Two interviewers and the questions start from the side of the line, so try to be in the middle. Semi-professional, a lot of age variance.

Interview Questions
  • Big question was: Give an example of how you worked in a group.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Group interview with three interviewers and 15 applicants. The interviewers will ask questions, and each applicant has to follow the order to answer the question. The interview process will take around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Feb 2021

Interview

It was nicer than you might expect. The people are all very friendly with no hostility, and the questions aren’t too difficult either and are quite simple. Overall, nothing to be worried about!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Group Interview, very friendly. Was asked multiple questions and everyone takes turn giving their answers. Coordinators are super awesome and sweet! All the questions are very random and interesting. One of the question I remember was about if you prefer working alone or in a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Application Online and then received an email to schedule a group Interview . Once accepted, background Checkup, Health Clearance will be conducted. The interviewer was very nice and kind. It was a friendly group interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduction and why applied. 2) Two positive things and one thing you need to work on. 3) What kind of animal would like to be when you wake up next morning 4) If you can commit this volunteering job at least 1year. 5) If you have any family who works for Kaiser. If yes, which location.
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

They asked typical interview questions. I was able to fill out a form about which areas of the hospital I was interested in working in which was very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

It took a long time to go through the application process. It was hard to catch the volunteer coordinator over the phone. Every time I called it would ring and send me to the voice mail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews