Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Volunteer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview with around 30 other applicants. Say your name, which college you attend (or job if you do not attend one), how long you've been there, and major. Then paired up with the person next to you and tell the interviewers (3) why your partner should get the position and vice versa.

Interview Questions

Received other volunteer position.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. We sat along a table across from the two interviewees. We went down the table as we were asked questions:
    1. Tell us your name, if you're going to school or working, and why you want to volunteer.
    2. How would your friends describe you?
    3. Name a time you had to work to reach a goal.

After that they explained that we cannot choose what department we will be volunteering in as they will decide which department would be the best fit for us based on our answers. A little frustrating after trying to go for a certain department and being told you might get stuck hanging out in the gift shop. However, if you are there to only volunteer and not to help with any future career then you are golden.

Overall it was pretty laid back and easy. You are there to give your time, and they just want to make sure you will be available to help, and don't have a crazy busy schedule.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

one on one interview, asked about reasons for wanting to volunteer. What will i be contributing to kaiser? do i know any other languages than english and how can i help their patients.

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Vallejo, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied as a volunteer through paper forms. Then I received a mail where you choose what day that is listed for a conference/presentation. It took about two months for health screening and training.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2014.

Interview

I filled out an volunteer application about 3 months ago and finally got a call about the information meeting. Was told that after the information meeting, if you are still interested there will be an interview session held right afterwards. The information given were about the roles and expectation that they will have on you. Requires a 1 year commitment and one 4-hour shift per week. The persons running this was very fun and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Easy and straight forward questions were asked. What is customer service to you, what do you like to do as a hobby, tell me about yourself and why do you want to volunteer here. Is the customer always right?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple. I brought my application to my interview. It was a large group interview of about 25 people ranging from the younger to the older side. All the questions that were asked were basic customer service questions. I was only asked 3 questions.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

It was a group interview that asked very basic questions like what are your best qualities and what previous experiences you have had that would make you qualified for this job. Other questions included situational experiences that are problem solving.

Interview Questions

• This was not very difficult per se. It was very formal and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy negotiation on times.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Elk Grove, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Started volunteering while in College. I had to go through the Volunteer department. There is wait list to be a volunteer. So, apply for the position couple of months in advance.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Asked a lot of what I i did at school. Really fun interview chatted with my about my personality. learned a lot from them. Really enjoyed my volunteer experience. Many chances for promotions such as becoming a shift leader.