Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Washington, DC

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

Very formal interview. Was interviewed by two people, one being the pharmacy supervisor, asked about previous work experience and my overall flexibility. Came early and was able to start the interview early and make sure to show charisma when speaking. No one likes a dull interview.

Interview Questions

• As a lead tech what role did you play in your pharmacy?   Answer Question

Flex SHIMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

After applying at Kaiser and not hearing a single response for nearly 7 years, I finally made it to the next step when I applied for a position in the Mid-Atlantic region. First I was required to take a Medical Terminology test. About two weeks later, I received an email from my potential supervisor for an interview. In all honesty, I felt I bombed the first few questions, but I made sure to speak about good management skills, patient privacy, and learning how to work as a team. I had a panel interview with three people, and in addition to my being nervous, the questions were somewhat difficult. Interview lasted about an hour. Once I returned home, I sent a follow-up letter to the three interviewers, thanking them for their time, and further expressing my interest in the position. About a week and a half later, I was offered the position! They did a background check and of course a drug screening. Once that was completed, the offer became final. Will start soon!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Kaiser and our organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary, salary was higher than expected.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

Question types were around Behavior and Skills sets. Much of the discussion focused on previous projects and achievements and strategies to achieve the goals that were set. Experience was what I thought it would be, not too relaxed nor too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure you built relationships within the organizaton?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

I was on a two month temp assignment and Kaiser asked me to come on board as a part-time worker on call working in various centers a Pharmacy Manager saw accurate work and excellent service

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

Interview

The phone interview consisted of asking why I wanted to work for them, and what classes I liked the most.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

There were 3 different interviews.
    1. Phone interview
    2. Face to face interview with manager
    3. Panel interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit