Kaiser Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was with a panel of six. The questions were situational/behavioral. The panel was made of peers, each asked a question off a three page list. I would guess there were 15-20 questions in all. This is the first round of interviews, I will be notified if I was selected for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult decision that you made that went against the owner decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Rejected job offer as there is no flexibility for staff. Interviewed for project manager position. Received the offer but there is no flexibility regarding the hours (8-6 onsite, no wfh atleast for a day). As a single mom, flexibility is very critical. I have successfully balanced my job responsibilities while balancing my life as a parent.

DONT RECOMMEND FOR SINGLE PARENT OR CARE GIVER.

Interview Questions

• Standard project management questions but they actually asked me to type a project plan while the director was looking over my shoulder.   1 Answer