Kalahari Resorts and Conventions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions

Found 28 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Round Rock, TX)

Interview

I filled out an application and got a call. I didn't hear back from my application due to it still opening up for the first time. An interview was set the same day I got the call.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if a child is too small to ride a certain attraction and the parents are annoyed about it?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (United States)

Interview

Interview process was done in a quick and effective way. All steps carefully spelled out and overall very easy process. The team was very helpful and available for all of my questions. Good work !!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocono Manor, PA
Application

Interview

The recruiter left a message on Wednesday night, asking to set up an interview for that Thursday or Friday. There was very little notice given. As I'm working and the recruiter was only in town for two days, our schedules did not align. Instead, I did a phone interview on Thursday during lunch. I called about a week later, as I had not received any type of follow-up. I never received any response.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult aspect of your last, Marketing job.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandusky, OH
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH) in Jun 2017

Interview

They had us give them a piece of paper with name on it, then they would check to see how many points we had and see if we would qualify for an interview. After the interviews they just hired there favorites that were already head guards

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (United States)

Interview

Knew the hiring manager, so a quick meeting to discuss the company, benefits, and options. Later on a return visit to fill out initial paperwork and be set up with uniform and further instructions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Mount Pocono, PA
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Mount Pocono, PA) in Apr 2017

Interview

The hiring process was not as intimidating as I had imagined it to be. Housekeeping was extremely busy and needed new people. I was asked a few questions as a walk in and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been in housekeeping?
Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH)

Interview

Phone interview with the corporate HR recruiter. Then phone interview with the corporate assistant director and then onsite. Was never told about the turmoil in the department, the turnover and the fact that the corporate assistant director was quitting.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Pocono Manor, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Pocono Manor, PA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Extremely easy. Very laid back. Small office. One lady interviewed me. Very straightforward easy questions. What can you offer the company. What are some of your goals. Understanding that there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your life goals.
Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH) in Nov 2016

Interview

Very simple interview, the manager was friendly and it was more of a conversation than an interview. I had to wait about a week to start the job because training starts with a group on a specific day of the week.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocono Manor, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Pocono Manor, PA) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interview went well and I was confident because I am very qualified for the position. I have a lot of experience and was looking for a better career, but when they told me the pay I was disgusted. They did not value my experience and drive AT ALL. Much lower than what the entry level starting pay is for other resorts (which is funny considering their prices are some of the highest) They did not respect my minimum required pay either, just wasted my time. Very greedy management and owners!

Interview Questions
  • Asked basic questions about my capabilities and past work experiences.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28