Kalahari Resorts and Conventions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions

2.1

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

fill out the application, when hired orientation and traing is done the following week, training manual and uniform are provided.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle guest complaints   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH).

Interview

Phone interview with the corporate HR recruiter. Then phone interview with the corporate assistant director and then onsite. Was never told about the turmoil in the department, the turnover and the fact that the corporate assistant director was quitting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered below standard wages and benefits for a manager level position. Countered offered and had to wait almost a week as they had to negotiate with the owners son to get approval. One week vacation was offered and went back after more. Everything had to be approved by the owners.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in February 2015.

Interview

I met with their upper management team. They asked me about my experience, went over the job details and what i would be responsible for and who i would be in charge of.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever supervised anyone before? How much notice would you need to give your current employer?   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisc Dells, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Wisc Dells, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Very friendly 1:1 . Average questions and back ground info. Was concerned about scheduled hours vs what I was told by other employees. You do not have a schedule. You show up at 9am on your days to work not knowing when you will be done. I was assured this wasn't true.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocono Pines, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Pocono Pines, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Employment History questions, job qualifications and personal questions over all friendly. Availability days, times, full or part time. Their expectations for the job and if we would be a great addition

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions.

Interview

It was an easy interview, it was done on skype short approx.30min , just general questions, focus on customer etiquette. I was asked questions about past jobs, and what I liked and disliked about the job.

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pocono, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Mount Pocono, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was not as intimidating as I had imagined it to be. Housekeeping was extremely busy and needed new people. I was asked a few questions as a walk in and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in housekeeping?   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

They had us give them a piece of paper with name on it, then they would check to see how many points we had and see if we would qualify for an interview. After the interviews they just hired there favorites that were already head guards

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocono Manor, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Pocono Manor, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy. Very laid back. Small office. One lady interviewed me. Very straightforward easy questions. What can you offer the company. What are some of your goals. Understanding that there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your life goals.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (Sandusky, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Very simple interview, the manager was friendly and it was more of a conversation than an interview. I had to wait about a week to start the job because training starts with a group on a specific day of the week.