Kaleidoscope Adventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kaleidoscope Adventures

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaleidoscope Adventures

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleidoscope Adventures (Winter Garden, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

I really enjoyed this interview process. The COO and CEO made me feel very welcome, and the interview was very conversational. I could tell they really wanted to not only hear about my work experience, but also wanted to get to know me as a person. I didn't apply for a specific position at first, and they wanted to meet me before seeing what roles may be a good fit. This made me feel like they really cared about making sure that I was a good fit for any role they may have open. It was a great experience.

Director of Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaleidoscope Adventures (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was greeted at the door by Joseph and directed into the conference room. I was then instructed to draw a pig and offered a glass of water. The interview had diversity in that it wasn't all serious which accurately reflects the brand of Kaleidoscope Adventures. I interviewed with Robin and Karla and it was an enjoyable experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• What work style suites you best?   1 Answer
    • What are your long term career goals?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleidoscope Adventures (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Random person took me to a conference room with no introduction and told me to draw a pig. A few people popped their head in. 3 people came in and fired off questions that seemed a little misleading and tried to say that they had other ideas. They then informed me that, if I was to move to the next stage, I would be required to put together a presentation for them. I don't do work for free.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider being in sales instead?   1 Answer