Kanbay International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kanbay International Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kanbay International in January 2012.

Interview

Very professional and world class, it included a phone discussion followed by multiple f2f meeting with several leaders and key stake holders; overall a good experience.

I would recommend all to see hoiw they can connect their respective work to the overall industry , overall company and its growth / profitability

Interview Questions

• About my role and specialization   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kanbay International in January 2009.

Interview

It was 2-3 times over phone and then in person. It was good, to the point and overall process was speedy

Interview Questions

• Details about previous jobs and what you did and how you did and what were problems and how you resolved them   Answer Question

Senior Computer Consultant/Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kanbay International (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Questions around software engineering.communication skills past experience functional skills attitude.how to adapt to company culture.can you work for long hours.mainframe related questions.
    About org structure .expectations from company..company expectations ...domain related questions...any innovative ideas ...solutioning and problem solving skills..aptitude test...management and leadership skills...