Kangaroo Express Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kangaroo Express Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Jacksonville Beach, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Application via website will lead to contact initiated by District Manager. Interview is conducted followed by a validation of current driver license standing and background check. Compensation offer is presented.

Negotiation

Was mislead into thinking my request for at least $12.25 was at the cap for managers with my experience when in actuality the cap was $14.50

Other Interview Reviews for Kangaroo Express

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Morrisville, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the store manager through a friend; no formal interview. Met the district manager a week later and he only asked a few questions about my previous work experience. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Fayetteville, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Called the very next day after I submitted my application and psychological assessment online. Interviewed 2 days later with store manager, then 2 separate district managers all in the same day. Typical interview questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses...etc...etc.

Interview Questions

• All were pretty predictable as they went by scripted questions. Same as with most employers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered $9 hour and accepted as I was desperate for a job. Not what I expected or wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kangaroo Express (Apex, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

I walked into the store, which had a now hiring sign, and asked about the available position. I spoke with the store manager right off the bat and then after passing my background check was interviewed by the store manager and the district manager at the time.

Interview Questions

• When asked why I wanted to work at the Kangaroo Express   Answer Question