Kansas City Power & Light Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kansas City Power & Light Company

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kansas City Power & Light Company (Kansas City, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

There were a series of tests in one session at downtown headquarters: math, document editing, spelling, data entry, and grammar. Then a phone interview. This is after I had already been pre-screened by the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Excel   1 Answer

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kansas City Power & Light Company (Kansas City, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

short and to the point - only 1 interview, didn't like anyone, questions were stupid, complicated logistics, not bright people glad I didn't get the job, bombed the testing, all men interviewers, no diversity, focused on salary

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kansas City Power & Light Company (Kansas City, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

phone conference with the 3 person panel. Overall good experience. No one talked over each other and I was allowed to ask questions of each of them. They were clear on their expectations as was I and we had good rapport. The overall experience was positive and I looked forward to working with each of them and their teams.

Interview Questions

• How was I at multiple tasking and taking instruction from more than one person   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none.