Kantar Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied direct to Kantar. Turn around time to interview was quick, with contact from the HR team. Very little information given about the interview, just time/date/name of interviewers.

The interviewers were running late, not a huge problem, but I was made to feel interviewing me was an inconvenience to them. I was never made to feel at ease or welcome, after 40 minutes of intense questioning, I left feeling attacked and like I had to defend my career choices, which they described as 'bizarre'.

The interviewers didn't know the recruitment process I was involved in, that I had applied directly. I felt at a distinct advantage to the other candidates, as I didn't have the information they assumed I had been told either by a recruitment consultant or their HR team.

I asked them to explain who were their biggest clients they were dealing with in each of their teams? This question wasn't answered and just brushed under the carpet in what they would define as a big client, by spend etc.

I've been interviewing quite intensely since being made redundant and have to say this was the most negative interviewing experience I have had in years.

Finally I asked when they would be looking to make a decision and they said " within the next few days", that was 3 weeks ago. Despite follow ups to the HR Team, I have yet to receive a response. I can only assume that I haven't been successful, but after attending an interview in person at the very least you expect a 'thanks but no thanks' email.

Worth mentioning as well, that the building and location in Hanger Lane is pretty awful, in terms or appearance and accessibility.

Interview Questions

• "I see you have no data experience listed on your CV, please tell me that you have data experience"   Answer Question
  • What do Kantar world do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had first interview organised through a recruiter. Met with one person at the recruiters offices. Was very informal, more of a conversation about what I've done and the role. Had second interview with head of sales two days later and was offers job later that day. Whole process took three days start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • How would your colleagues discrete you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation on holiday allowance. I didn't negotiate salary as they offered me more that they originally advertised for.