Kantar Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening > Two 1:1 with junior staff > Two 1:1 with senior staff > Case presentation

Positive interview experience. Great HR manager who provided significant care and guidance at each step. Both senior and junior staff friendly and smart. Interview content tended to focus slightly more on behavioral than marketing/consulting skills.

Withdrew from final round (case presentation) after accepting an offer at another firm.

Interview Questions

• * Behavioral (strengths, weaknesses, background, fit)
    * Short business calculation and marketing cases   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

First round was over the phone to get a general idea of fit for the role. The follow up interviews were in the office with a few consultants. The in office interviews included general fit questions, a couple of brain teasers and a couple of cases.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

I applied through a college program and then did off-cycle recruiting. There was an initial phone interview that was very basic. The second phone interview had a short case study where you look at a powerpoint of graphs and analyze them and make a recommendation. At the in person interview day there were 4 of us and we rotated through a math test, a group case study and about 3-4 interviews with 2 interviewers in each. At the end of the group case you make a recommendation and have to defend it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kantar in September 2014.

Interview

First round on-campus interview. Half-hour behavioral interview. My interviewer seemed very young and inexperienced, but was happy to answer any questions I had. Most of the questions asked were about demonstrating leadership and experience with handling quantitative data. One question was about a brand whose packaging stood out to you.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. First round was a screening interview with someone in HR. The second round was a series of 1/2 hour interviews with the hiring manager and directors. The third round was with the hiring manager and VPs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was acceptable as is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (Wilton, CT).

Interview

Kantar came to our college campus for an info session, so I applied through the school career services. I had my first 1:1 campus interview in early October, second-round phone interview a month after that, and was called back to Wilton headquarters for a full day interview about two weeks later. In another two weeks I was offered the job.
    The second round interview I was given a few market study slides that I had to analyze in 40 minutes. For the final round, I had three back-to-back interviews with current employees plus a math test.

Interview Questions

• One morning, your direct boss gives you an assignment that only you can finish, and it needs to be done before 5pm. Later in the day, the CEO gives you a special assignment that needs to be done before 4pm. You cannot possibly finish both projects in time. Both are very important projects and only you are capable of doing the both. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Wilton, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview with two analysts, a phone interview case study, and then an on-site interview super-day consisting of four interviews (one for each department), a math assessment, lunch with a new hire, and a group case study.

Interview Questions

• Case study was probably the most difficult portion of the interview.   Answer Question

I had another offer pending in a similar industry.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar in April 2013.

Interview

First had a behavioral interview with pretty standard questions. The second round consisted of a case study. A powerpoint was sent over and I had 15 minutes to look it over. I was then asked some pretty difficult questions, but I think they really just want to see how you can work through the thought process of answering the questions. The last round consisted of 6 behavioral like interviews with 1 or 2 people and a quantitative test with GMAT style questions. Seemed like an attractive position but had another offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain the slides (many graphs) in a powerpoint in the second round. I worked through most of the slides and solved them while talking to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Ref drive got the offer... 7 Mad rounds

got other offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar (Wilton, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a full day filled with 6 thirty minute interviews. Pretty standard stuff and only one person tried to shake it up with a brain teaser(the old use 3 gallon and 5 gallon jugs to get 4 gallons of water) and a small case study like question about, what else, grocery store inventory. There was a written test straight from the GMAT math section in the middle and a paid lunch. Overall everyone was and friendly, but Wilton, CT is such a drag.

Interview Questions

• What do supermarkets have to consider when they are looking to add more varieties of cereal?   Answer Question