Kantar Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kantar

3.2

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Burlington, VT) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with mostly behavioral phone interview. Then, a few weeks later, I was given a brief case interview via the phone. I was then contacted over a month later with their decision. Interviewers were somewhat nice, but did get a little frustrated when I made mistakes. However, they ultimately guided me to the right answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on a group project and had to deal with internal issues/team members   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar in September 2018.

Interview

First round on campus interviews. They asked basic behavioral over resume. Then they asked questions about order arrangement for a grocery store and a math problem about ping pong balls. tbh i truthfully didn't care enough for the role to try...

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you want to return to the other industry on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed by a round of four interviews in the Vermeer office. Next, I met with the CEO and then finally had a PPT presentation to a broader group as a final evaluation.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand you think is doing a great job? Why?

What is a brand that is positioning itself for failure? Why?

Why Vermeer?

Why you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interview process I've ever been a part of. Communicating with these people was like pulling teeth. This has given me a new appreciation for how important HR/recruiting is to a company's image -- by the end of it I was entirely turned off of the company, and it was all thanks to this ridiculous, unprofessional process.

The recruiter was terrible:

She failed to call at agreed-upon times or even email me back at agreed-upon times, failed to send materials that were promised as prep for the case interviews, and was completely unapologetic and unprofessional whenever she messed up (which was often).

Interview Questions

• What is a brand that you think is doing well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY).

Interview

Everything that previous interviewees wrote about the interview process here is true. Including that the interviewers text while interviewing you.

It starts with a phone screen, then moves on to an in-person interview with a couple of interviewers. The case questions that they ask are relatively simple. Prepare to BS at length, however.

I got the vibe that the environment is extremely political.

If you can deal with all of the above, you might enjoy the process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Face to face meeting with a Director, who asked questions about: what I'm looking for and past experience. At the end of the interview, the Director asked me a question with a marketing slant - "What is your favourite marketing/branding campaign and why?"

Interview Questions

• "What is your favourite marketing/branding campaign and why?"   Answer Question