Kantar Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kantar Health

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied by e-mailing my resume and cover letter. They e-mailed me back the next day to schedule an interview. The interview took place later that week, then I heard back from them saying I got the job about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions about my experience with various programs such a SPSS, SAS, Excel, and other aspects of Microsoft Office. They also asked what I would look for when critiquing the literature after performing a literature review.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar Health.

Interview

Step 1, HR phone interview (screening). HR is trying to see whether you are a potential fit for the job
    Step 2, Hiring manager interview (screening). Hiring manager talks to a few to get a short list of candidates to run by the team
    Step 3, interviews with team, either one or one or with a panel of 2 or more. Primarily used to assess team fit in terms of soft and hard skills
    Step 4, presentation on topic. This is the primary gauge of your research and job skills. You are unlikely to get the job if you do not do a good job on the presentation

Interview Questions

• Please give me your assessment of the highs and lows of this process   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health.

Interview

It was HR phone call screening interview. And the person told me that I will have another phone call interview with a Biostatistician in Kantar Health. At the beginning of the interview, the interviewer briefly introduced the company too.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, series of tests then skype interview. Tests were difficult and you should plan on being alone in a quiet space where you can concentrate while you take them. The interview mostly concentrated on language and computer skills. It would be helpful to brush up on Microsoft Office skills before applying.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the average day of a research executive? What is your educational background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health.

Interview

First there are 3 online exams: logic, verbal, and math. take your time - they are not difficult but have many traps.

After if you pass the exams you will have an interview with the Director, Business Director and HR.

1hr of a "case study" analyzing slides and looking for numbers or data that do not make sense - essentially looking for errors.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The application process went through a recruiter. The experience was a mixture of positive and negative aspects.

Stages:
    1) phone screen by recruiter
    2) interview with manager
    3) accuracy, and translation tests
    4) psychometric assessment online
    5) interview with panel
    6) another translation test
    7) conversation/interview with team

First interview was a standard interview covering background, relevant skills & experience.

The psychometric test was a PPA assessment.

The translation and accuracy tests were purely paper-based and I feel that they were not in depth enough, and not exactly reflective of the skills needed to do the job.

The second interview in front of the panel covered some of the questions from the first interview, but focussed mostly on the results of the psychometric test.

The process was very intense, and asked deep psychological questions, rather than job- and skill based ones.

A selection of questions included trust, frustrations in last role, negative feedback in last role (I did not receive any negative one- which was itself frustrating), and other questions which felt more like a first session at a therapist, than a job interview.

I felt like I was not given enough opportunity to let my skills shine, but was instead assessed intensely on personality, which I did not expect, and which felt somehow intrusive and exhausting.

After the intensity of the questioning in the second interview, I had very little energy left to do the second translation test, or to even remember the questions I have prepared to ask them in the interview.

The feedback I was given indicated that I did not get the role because of not having done great on the last translation test.

I was disappointed because the role seemed great and the first interview was promising.

Graduate Researcher Interview

Interview

Process was very long and drawn out. Involved the usual numerical tests, telephone interview etc. The assessment centre lasted 9am-5pm and involved some unnecessary activities (two interviews asking pretty much the same questions)

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Health (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

3 levels of interview, followed by 2 peer group evaluations and finally 2 reference checks and a background check. This was an internal job posting in the group I applied for. The process was quite well handled, and it took in all around 60 days to complete the entire process. Understandably so, as this is a senior leadership role for a critical function - so apparently, several candidates were being met for the job!

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar Health (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was tedious.it was well planned.they took 4 rounds 1.Aptitude and Essay 2.Two GD's 3.case study 4. PI.The behavior with candidates was over straight forward.it's Okay you should have being gentle,though you are not selecting candidate.
    I was lucky that I was shortlisted, 6 people were shortlisted from 40 people.

PI was after 2 days it was like, they were really not interested to hire it seemed. Nothing challenging was asked,it was very casual.I waited for a month for reply.I was offered too low after committing a descent compensation in PI's.They cannot stick to their own words.

Interview Questions

I had a bad feeling about the company because the onboarding process was too long.(1 month) bad reputation about work culture,company seemed to have very short term approach about recruitment.Please take it seriously before considering this company.

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Health.

Interview

1st - HR phone screening
    2nd - written test (all written test - spotting errors in questionnaire, simple math problems)
    3rd - behavioral questions (panel interviews)
    4th - case presentation (given PPT slides from actual past projects, derive insights and present to panel of interviewers)

HR was not sympathetic in the process, although the interviewers were kind and professional