Kantar Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Received a email from the recruiter whom was interested in speaking with me. We set up a time to speak for the phone interview. When it came to the date/time we were scheduled to speak. She introduce herself to me. She ask me general questions - tell me about yourself? What made you decide to apply to Kantar? Tell me about your experience with this HR software? She then explained to me about the job and that they're looking to move fast and wants someone dependable and a quick learner. Everything was going great until she told me about the culture of the office - open seating (apparently it suppose to bring more team collaboration? I'm questioning, why would i be seating with someone random in IT or Finance, lol?), Thirsty Thursday or promoting alcohol for a event (are we alcoholics or a corporate office?). I just rolled with it when i heard those quirks (we work hard, but we play hard types). After the phone interview, i've sent a thank you email. 2 days later, i got a rejection email. I guess I wasn't cool enough to hang with them, lol. I'm not sure how professional this company is...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Stage One: Telephone Interview

Role/company was described and then you are asked to pitch yourself and experience for the role; a fairly awkward and artificial way to conduct a telephone interview.

Stage Two: In person interview

Arrived at office location and security had no record of me on the visitor list
    Told to go to a particular floor but no staff on reception when I arrived;
    I asked a passing employee to assist and they told me I was on the wrong floor and the lift doors shut before he could help
    After a short wait, the HR rep arrived and advised me that the Manager was out on a day of training so she was stepping in to interview me.
    HR rep very friendly and enthusiastic however left feeling something was not quite right.

Post-interview:

No outcome/ follow-up after two weeks. I initiated contact and was advised the role went to an internal candidate. Promised a follow up call at an agreed time the next week for another potential role but unfortunately I was not contacted.

I was quite interested in the company and there genuinely seemed to be an open atmosphere on the floors. I would not avoid a role with the company but I would indeed expect a stronger candidate experience should I be lucky to be short-listed again.