Kantar Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Stage One: Telephone Interview

Role/company was described and then you are asked to pitch yourself and experience for the role; a fairly awkward and artificial way to conduct a telephone interview.

Stage Two: In person interview

Arrived at office location and security had no record of me on the visitor list
    Told to go to a particular floor but no staff on reception when I arrived;
    I asked a passing employee to assist and they told me I was on the wrong floor and the lift doors shut before he could help
    After a short wait, the HR rep arrived and advised me that the Manager was out on a day of training so she was stepping in to interview me.
    HR rep very friendly and enthusiastic however left feeling something was not quite right.

Post-interview:

No outcome/ follow-up after two weeks. I initiated contact and was advised the role went to an internal candidate. Promised a follow up call at an agreed time the next week for another potential role but unfortunately I was not contacted.

I was quite interested in the company and there genuinely seemed to be an open atmosphere on the floors. I would not avoid a role with the company but I would indeed expect a stronger candidate experience should I be lucky to be short-listed again.