Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The work area was disorganized and chaotic with no real sense of professionalism. I was treated more like a number than a candidate. I interviewed with two women; one was kind and the other was aloof and impersonal. She made me feel uncomfortable with her lack of feedback or expression. After leaving I felt confident that I did not want to work in that environment.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, where I had was given a case 20 minutes before the interview and asked me to recommend a client on what product they should pick. The interviewer then asked me questions about the case and why I suggested such a recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what makes product A better than product B, or C? Why should our client choose this product?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

asked to do a phone screen and then had a case study interview. Interview scheduled for 12pm and the interviewer sent the presentation at 11:30 and then called at 12, was expecting it to be sent at 12 and for them to call at 12:30. Was never called again when I was told I would hear back from them about a position

Interview Questions

• How many cup yogurt should we stock on shelves and why?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Lisle, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume I was contacted within a few days. I had a email and then a phone interview within 2 days. I had an in person interview within 2 days and its been a week and I am still waiting to see what the next steps are. I am still waiting on them to make a final decision.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle past issues between employees who don't get along?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

It was a structured process. We got to prepare and present a presentation based on data we were sent a week in advance, complete a team exercise and ask current employees questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency and strengths-based questions...
      Questions based on my CV
      If you were managing director what 3 things would you do?
      How would you convince a client to invest more in our services?
      Do you like giving opinions when you don't have all the available information?   Answer Question

Kantar Public Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The first round was a CV and cover letter followed by online numerical tests (18 questions in 25 minutes). There is a required pass mark but you aren't told if you have achieved it upon completion of the test. The next round is a telephone interview followed by an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Why Kantar Public? (To be included in the Cover Letter)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled to be started at 9 but it started at 11.45, out of which my number was 126 so i had to wait for too long. otherwise, when it finally started, it was nice, but i just expected for a feedback at the end of the interview, but we got none.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar in July 2017.

Interview

As the crowd was less they skipped jam session and there was a GD , here candidates are selected not based on talent, they r been judged by gender and looks , if a guy is taking ur gd session and if u r a guy then u r gone!! It's total and pure luck people got selected , who can't even give there self intro there..

Interview Questions

• it was normal GD , Is indian population asset or liability   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Stage One: Telephone Interview

Role/company was described and then you are asked to pitch yourself and experience for the role; a fairly awkward and artificial way to conduct a telephone interview.

Stage Two: In person interview

Arrived at office location and security had no record of me on the visitor list
    Told to go to a particular floor but no staff on reception when I arrived;
    I asked a passing employee to assist and they told me I was on the wrong floor and the lift doors shut before he could help
    After a short wait, the HR rep arrived and advised me that the Manager was out on a day of training so she was stepping in to interview me.
    HR rep very friendly and enthusiastic however left feeling something was not quite right.

Post-interview:

No outcome/ follow-up after two weeks. I initiated contact and was advised the role went to an internal candidate. Promised a follow up call at an agreed time the next week for another potential role but unfortunately I was not contacted.

I was quite interested in the company and there genuinely seemed to be an open atmosphere on the floors. I would not avoid a role with the company but I would indeed expect a stronger candidate experience should I be lucky to be short-listed again.