Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, where I had was given a case 20 minutes before the interview and asked me to recommend a client on what product they should pick. The interviewer then asked me questions about the case and why I suggested such a recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what makes product A better than product B, or C? Why should our client choose this product?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

One face to face interview with manager and two peers. The manager described the position, the culture of the company, and the day to day work IT does. The manager was Very thorough in detailing how life is at Kantar. This was very refreshing to hear and helped a great deal in deciding that Kantar was a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions specific to my field of expertise. They also asked if I had any problems with drinking on the job every two weeks.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY).

Interview

There was two phone interview where they would ask a few technical questions. Next was a in-person interview where you were introduced to the team. The process was fairly quick and everyone involved was very helpful.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

asked to do a phone screen and then had a case study interview. Interview scheduled for 12pm and the interviewer sent the presentation at 11:30 and then called at 12, was expecting it to be sent at 12 and for them to call at 12:30. Was never called again when I was told I would hear back from them about a position

Interview Questions

• How many cup yogurt should we stock on shelves and why?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Lisle, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume I was contacted within a few days. I had a email and then a phone interview within 2 days. I had an in person interview within 2 days and its been a week and I am still waiting to see what the next steps are. I am still waiting on them to make a final decision.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle past issues between employees who don't get along?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Ref drive got the offer... 7 Mad rounds

got other offer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a three stage interview process with Kantar. The first stage was a phone interview with a member of the HR team who had recieved my application. It was a simple competency based chat about my current experience, what i was looking for in my next role, and what Kantar were currently offering. The chat was informal and pleasant, although we had to reschedule it half way through because my interviewer ran out of time. I had to chase to get feedback at this point several times.

I was then invited to a first round interview. This was with the HR team member and a senior member of the Business Analysis team, who I'd therefore be working with closely. The interview was set up at very short notice (the next day), but I arrived. The first half of the interview was a short presentation about the team structure and objectives - this was useful. The second half was a series of questions, some competency based, and then a case study where I had to analyse a process diagram for a helpdesk function and give my thoughts on where it could go wrong. It was relatively straightforward.

At the end of the interview, my two interviewers walked away or a moment to talk, came back, and said they'd like me to meet the rest of the team. They initially suggested the following day, but I was due to be working away on that day so we settled on the following Monday.

I arrived on Monday for my final round interview to meet two further members of the team. This was an informal interview, entirely competency based. It wasn't clear what it added to the process other than me meeting the two other people, and was significantly easier than I was expecting (I had been told it would be a "technical" interview). It was short because the interviewers didn't have much time. At the end as I left, the two people I'd met in the previous interview arrived and joined, no doubt to discuss options. I left feeling positive and that I had performed well.

I then awaited feedback. After two weeks of waiting, I HR team member emailed to try to set up a phone call to discuss "feedback". I consider this to be a very long period not to get back to someone after they've been through a three round interview process, but of course agreed. I replied suggesting a time, but recieved no reply to confirm. I then waited all of the following day, but no phone call was recieved. A couple of days later I followed up, saying I'd waited for a call but not recieved one. This email was ignored. A week later I still hadn't heard anything, so I emailed thanking the company for their time, but that I wouldn't be interested in following through with my application because I didn't want to work for a company who's HR department was so disorganised. I immediately (within 2 minutes) recieved a reply apologising, suggesting an 8am call the following day for feedback. At this point I did not respond. The final word I heard was a few days later, the HR team member followed up and suggested we have a chat on Christmas Eve to discuss feedback!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Business Analysis? Can you identify any possible problems with the possible process outlined here? How would you organise our team to understand how best to plan our workflows from here?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was depending upon the logical ability testing through programs(write coding) and with some technical questions asked on the mvc and n-tier architecture.Checking the smartness and logical abitlity and also the attitude,It was a cool atmosphere with the average questions held.Nice to be part.

Interview Questions

• Coding:-prime numbers,swap,reverse,sort
      Difference between the architectures,Linq,sql server
      Answer Question

Software Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar in September 2016.

Interview

Attended face to face discussion. Panel was not aware of basic principles of oops and argued with wrong interpretation. He had some bookish inputs on SOLID principles and was expecting same answers.