Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied direct to Kantar. Turn around time to interview was quick, with contact from the HR team. Very little information given about the interview, just time/date/name of interviewers.

The interviewers were running late, not a huge problem, but I was made to feel interviewing me was an inconvenience to them. I was never made to feel at ease or welcome, after 40 minutes of intense questioning, I left feeling attacked and like I had to defend my career choices, which they described as 'bizarre'.

The interviewers didn't know the recruitment process I was involved in, that I had applied directly. I felt at a distinct advantage to the other candidates, as I didn't have the information they assumed I had been told either by a recruitment consultant or their HR team.

I asked them to explain who were their biggest clients they were dealing with in each of their teams? This question wasn't answered and just brushed under the carpet in what they would define as a big client, by spend etc.

I've been interviewing quite intensely since being made redundant and have to say this was the most negative interviewing experience I have had in years.

Finally I asked when they would be looking to make a decision and they said " within the next few days", that was 3 weeks ago. Despite follow ups to the HR Team, I have yet to receive a response. I can only assume that I haven't been successful, but after attending an interview in person at the very least you expect a 'thanks but no thanks' email.

Worth mentioning as well, that the building and location in Hanger Lane is pretty awful, in terms or appearance and accessibility.

Interview Questions

• "I see you have no data experience listed on your CV, please tell me that you have data experience"   Answer Question
    • What do Kantar world do?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It went well. Assessed all the required skills with a demo. Asked to provide a demo which went really well. All the necessary skills were checked and set the expectations right for the role.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Depends up on the process/department they hire. Starts with written test followed by technical and managerial round and finally a HR round for selecting a candidate

Interview Questions

• Analytical skill set, will be given a report to understand and interpret the report based on the findings. Also the logical ability of candidate   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview conducted out of which the 1st interview with the Vic President & it was technical round, the 2nd level of interview with the Manager & it was also Technical interview. The last round was HR round for discussing about the offer.

Interview Questions

• why did you want to want to quit your current organization?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

One face to face interview with manager and two peers. The manager described the position, the culture of the company, and the day to day work IT does. The manager was Very thorough in detailing how life is at Kantar. This was very refreshing to hear and helped a great deal in deciding that Kantar was a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions specific to my field of expertise. They also asked if I had any problems with drinking on the job every two weeks.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was depending upon the logical ability testing through programs(write coding) and with some technical questions asked on the mvc and n-tier architecture.Checking the smartness and logical abitlity and also the attitude,It was a cool atmosphere with the average questions held.Nice to be part.

Interview Questions

• Coding:-prime numbers,swap,reverse,sort
      Difference between the architectures,Linq,sql server
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY).

Interview

There was two phone interview where they would ask a few technical questions. Next was a in-person interview where you were introduced to the team. The process was fairly quick and everyone involved was very helpful.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Job portal where i have been shortlisted and called to the Office for further rounds.In Office the Interview process :
                                                      1.face to face interview
                                                      2.Written Test(Programming )
    After Completing both the rounds , told us that they gonna Inform but still i didn received any

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself ?
      2.What do you know about the Kantar ?
      3.What do you think about your role is going to be ?
      Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process is the length process, It has around 5 rounds of interview.
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Developing a Code
    3. Technical Round
    4. Hr round
    5. Sr.Hr round

All the rounds were easy, but the second round of interview was bit tough, I have attended the interview of this company fr three times, luckily I have cleared the interview in my last third attempt.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

asked to do a phone screen and then had a case study interview. Interview scheduled for 12pm and the interviewer sent the presentation at 11:30 and then called at 12, was expecting it to be sent at 12 and for them to call at 12:30. Was never called again when I was told I would hear back from them about a position

Interview Questions

• How many cup yogurt should we stock on shelves and why?   Answer Question