Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.8

Data Processing and Scripting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

round 1:Programming
    round 2:Written test personal respone and group respone. this round was all about decision making and if you can convince the group to follow your opinion
    round 3:face to face interview

Interview Questions

• basic programing question like find the frequency of asked number in an array   Answer Question

Category Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

It was a structured process. We got to prepare and present a presentation based on data we were sent a week in advance, complete a team exercise and ask current employees questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency and strengths-based questions...
      Questions based on my CV
      If you were managing director what 3 things would you do?
      How would you convince a client to invest more in our services?
      Do you like giving opinions when you don't have all the available information?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar in July 2017.

Interview

As the crowd was less they skipped jam session and there was a GD , here candidates are selected not based on talent, they r been judged by gender and looks , if a guy is taking ur gd session and if u r a guy then u r gone!! It's total and pure luck people got selected , who can't even give there self intro there..

Interview Questions

• it was normal GD , Is indian population asset or liability   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled to be started at 9 but it started at 11.45, out of which my number was 126 so i had to wait for too long. otherwise, when it finally started, it was nice, but i just expected for a feedback at the end of the interview, but we got none.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

just a minute:they will ask u random topics
    Group discussion:they will give u a topic and ask u discuss among urself.they won't give u hard topic
    FACE TO FACE:it will be direct to manager which u will be hired.he will ask u the questions

all u need to be very active,talktive,friendly,confident

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Stage One: Telephone Interview

Role/company was described and then you are asked to pitch yourself and experience for the role; a fairly awkward and artificial way to conduct a telephone interview.

Stage Two: In person interview

Arrived at office location and security had no record of me on the visitor list
    Told to go to a particular floor but no staff on reception when I arrived;
    I asked a passing employee to assist and they told me I was on the wrong floor and the lift doors shut before he could help
    After a short wait, the HR rep arrived and advised me that the Manager was out on a day of training so she was stepping in to interview me.
    HR rep very friendly and enthusiastic however left feeling something was not quite right.

Post-interview:

No outcome/ follow-up after two weeks. I initiated contact and was advised the role went to an internal candidate. Promised a follow up call at an agreed time the next week for another potential role but unfortunately I was not contacted.

I was quite interested in the company and there genuinely seemed to be an open atmosphere on the floors. I would not avoid a role with the company but I would indeed expect a stronger candidate experience should I be lucky to be short-listed again.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The work area was disorganized and chaotic with no real sense of professionalism. I was treated more like a number than a candidate. I interviewed with two women; one was kind and the other was aloof and impersonal. She made me feel uncomfortable with her lack of feedback or expression. After leaving I felt confident that I did not want to work in that environment.

Graduate Insights Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

A challenging and specialized type of interview where applicants will be tested with calculation, teamwork, quick-wittedness & presentation skills. At the end of the interview, felt more confident and intellectual for some reasons..

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

One face to face interview with manager and two peers. The manager described the position, the culture of the company, and the day to day work IT does. The manager was Very thorough in detailing how life is at Kantar. This was very refreshing to hear and helped a great deal in deciding that Kantar was a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions specific to my field of expertise. They also asked if I had any problems with drinking on the job every two weeks.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, where I had was given a case 20 minutes before the interview and asked me to recommend a client on what product they should pick. The interviewer then asked me questions about the case and why I suggested such a recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what makes product A better than product B, or C? Why should our client choose this product?   Answer Question