Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.8

Kantar Public Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The first round was a CV and cover letter followed by online numerical tests (18 questions in 25 minutes). There is a required pass mark but you aren't told if you have achieved it upon completion of the test. The next round is a telephone interview followed by an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Why Kantar Public? (To be included in the Cover Letter)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled to be started at 9 but it started at 11.45, out of which my number was 126 so i had to wait for too long. otherwise, when it finally started, it was nice, but i just expected for a feedback at the end of the interview, but we got none.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar in July 2017.

Interview

As the crowd was less they skipped jam session and there was a GD , here candidates are selected not based on talent, they r been judged by gender and looks , if a guy is taking ur gd session and if u r a guy then u r gone!! It's total and pure luck people got selected , who can't even give there self intro there..

Interview Questions

• it was normal GD , Is indian population asset or liability   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Stage One: Telephone Interview

Role/company was described and then you are asked to pitch yourself and experience for the role; a fairly awkward and artificial way to conduct a telephone interview.

Stage Two: In person interview

Arrived at office location and security had no record of me on the visitor list
    Told to go to a particular floor but no staff on reception when I arrived;
    I asked a passing employee to assist and they told me I was on the wrong floor and the lift doors shut before he could help
    After a short wait, the HR rep arrived and advised me that the Manager was out on a day of training so she was stepping in to interview me.
    HR rep very friendly and enthusiastic however left feeling something was not quite right.

Post-interview:

No outcome/ follow-up after two weeks. I initiated contact and was advised the role went to an internal candidate. Promised a follow up call at an agreed time the next week for another potential role but unfortunately I was not contacted.

I was quite interested in the company and there genuinely seemed to be an open atmosphere on the floors. I would not avoid a role with the company but I would indeed expect a stronger candidate experience should I be lucky to be short-listed again.

Graduate Insights Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

A challenging and specialized type of interview where applicants will be tested with calculation, teamwork, quick-wittedness & presentation skills. At the end of the interview, felt more confident and intellectual for some reasons..

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted on the phone subsequently. Had a phone interview and some behavioural, personal interests was asked. Was contacted to go down for a face to face interview thereafter. Comfortable interview process. Lots of behavioural questions asked during the interview. Had 2 interviewers during the interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a three stage interview process with Kantar. The first stage was a phone interview with a member of the HR team who had recieved my application. It was a simple competency based chat about my current experience, what i was looking for in my next role, and what Kantar were currently offering. The chat was informal and pleasant, although we had to reschedule it half way through because my interviewer ran out of time. I had to chase to get feedback at this point several times.

I was then invited to a first round interview. This was with the HR team member and a senior member of the Business Analysis team, who I'd therefore be working with closely. The interview was set up at very short notice (the next day), but I arrived. The first half of the interview was a short presentation about the team structure and objectives - this was useful. The second half was a series of questions, some competency based, and then a case study where I had to analyse a process diagram for a helpdesk function and give my thoughts on where it could go wrong. It was relatively straightforward.

At the end of the interview, my two interviewers walked away or a moment to talk, came back, and said they'd like me to meet the rest of the team. They initially suggested the following day, but I was due to be working away on that day so we settled on the following Monday.

I arrived on Monday for my final round interview to meet two further members of the team. This was an informal interview, entirely competency based. It wasn't clear what it added to the process other than me meeting the two other people, and was significantly easier than I was expecting (I had been told it would be a "technical" interview). It was short because the interviewers didn't have much time. At the end as I left, the two people I'd met in the previous interview arrived and joined, no doubt to discuss options. I left feeling positive and that I had performed well.

I then awaited feedback. After two weeks of waiting, I HR team member emailed to try to set up a phone call to discuss "feedback". I consider this to be a very long period not to get back to someone after they've been through a three round interview process, but of course agreed. I replied suggesting a time, but recieved no reply to confirm. I then waited all of the following day, but no phone call was recieved. A couple of days later I followed up, saying I'd waited for a call but not recieved one. This email was ignored. A week later I still hadn't heard anything, so I emailed thanking the company for their time, but that I wouldn't be interested in following through with my application because I didn't want to work for a company who's HR department was so disorganised. I immediately (within 2 minutes) recieved a reply apologising, suggesting an 8am call the following day for feedback. At this point I did not respond. The final word I heard was a few days later, the HR team member followed up and suggested we have a chat on Christmas Eve to discuss feedback!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Business Analysis? Can you identify any possible problems with the possible process outlined here? How would you organise our team to understand how best to plan our workflows from here?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was depending upon the logical ability testing through programs(write coding) and with some technical questions asked on the mvc and n-tier architecture.Checking the smartness and logical abitlity and also the attitude,It was a cool atmosphere with the average questions held.Nice to be part.

Interview Questions

• Coding:-prime numbers,swap,reverse,sort
      Difference between the architectures,Linq,sql server   Answer Question

Software Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar in September 2016.

Interview

Attended face to face discussion. Panel was not aware of basic principles of oops and argued with wrong interpretation. He had some bookish inputs on SOLID principles and was expecting same answers.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Job portal where i have been shortlisted and called to the Office for further rounds.In Office the Interview process :
                                                      1.face to face interview
                                                      2.Written Test(Programming )
    After Completing both the rounds , told us that they gonna Inform but still i didn received any

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself ?
      2.What do you know about the Kantar ?
      3.What do you think about your role is going to be ?   Answer Question