Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.8

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Job portal where i have been shortlisted and called to the Office for further rounds.In Office the Interview process :
                                                      1.face to face interview
                                                      2.Written Test(Programming )
    After Completing both the rounds , told us that they gonna Inform but still i didn received any

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself ?
      2.What do you know about the Kantar ?
      3.What do you think about your role is going to be ?
      Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

non technical process,more on comm skills,they did not ask any tech questions,which i expected.they did not ask any queries about database which they are supposed to this implies the role is totally non tech and we cant expect growth

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had first interview organised through a recruiter. Met with one person at the recruiters offices. Was very informal, more of a conversation about what I've done and the role. Had second interview with head of sales two days later and was offers job later that day. Whole process took three days start to finish.

Interview Questions

• How would your colleagues discrete you?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation on holiday allowance. I didn't negotiate salary as they offered me more that they originally advertised for.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

interview process is damn good, There were 5 to 6 observer who were used to observed our confident level, and our communication skills. If You are confident then will check your team work, how you are performing in team, once you done with your team then they will take your personal interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied direct to Kantar. Turn around time to interview was quick, with contact from the HR team. Very little information given about the interview, just time/date/name of interviewers.

The interviewers were running late, not a huge problem, but I was made to feel interviewing me was an inconvenience to them. I was never made to feel at ease or welcome, after 40 minutes of intense questioning, I left feeling attacked and like I had to defend my career choices, which they described as 'bizarre'.

The interviewers didn't know the recruitment process I was involved in, that I had applied directly. I felt at a distinct advantage to the other candidates, as I didn't have the information they assumed I had been told either by a recruitment consultant or their HR team.

I asked them to explain who were their biggest clients they were dealing with in each of their teams? This question wasn't answered and just brushed under the carpet in what they would define as a big client, by spend etc.

I've been interviewing quite intensely since being made redundant and have to say this was the most negative interviewing experience I have had in years.

Finally I asked when they would be looking to make a decision and they said " within the next few days", that was 3 weeks ago. Despite follow ups to the HR Team, I have yet to receive a response. I can only assume that I haven't been successful, but after attending an interview in person at the very least you expect a 'thanks but no thanks' email.

Worth mentioning as well, that the building and location in Hanger Lane is pretty awful, in terms or appearance and accessibility.

Interview Questions

• "I see you have no data experience listed on your CV, please tell me that you have data experience"   Answer Question
    • What do Kantar world do?   Answer Question

Operations Grad Interview

Interview

-introduction to days interview.
    -about the company, what they do and the different divisions
    -statistics and facts about the company
    -introduce yourself and something you've achieved. answer questions such as if you were an animal what would you like to be. What is your greatest achievement.
    -sit some tests throughout the day.

Junior Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Recruitment process is easy. First stage consists of a numeric test. Second stage is an assessment day moderated by a panel of interviewers. Personality tests, essays and presentations as well as an individual interview with the panel make up this assessment day. The process is enjoyable and stimulating however the rest of the programme does not live up to these standards.

Media Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)) in August 2014.

Interview

My Hiring was through college placements.
    The interview process was as follows,
    There were 4 rounds of Selection
    1)Group Discussion
    2)JAM
    3)Discussion with HR
    4)Face to Face HR Round
    The 4th and Last round was conducted at KANTAR GCD office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overall it was a good experience...

Graduate Interview

Interview

Quickly released the shortlist and contacted interviewees after the application deadline. Initially interview consisted of a 40 minute telephone conversation with set questions. The interviewers were friendly and chatty and seemed very interested in potential rather than existing technical knowledge. This was followed up with proficiency tests (maths and reasoning) and an invitation to a selection day.

Interview Questions

• Asked for several examples of current work within the industry, requested an on-the-spot analysis of their tactics, perception and public presence. Was also asked to project this forward, identify any potential weak points and suggest means to combat these.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

My resume was shortlisted from a job consultancy firm, after which I was called in for a written test, primarily on data analysis and how well you write present the data on a ppt. This was followed by face to face interview with the Manager, AVP and the VP. All the face to face ronds were primarily conversations revolving around previous job profile, the current organization, work culture etc. The AVP, however did ask some questions around stats, Probability calculation etc.

Interview Questions

• Market research project conducted during college, its approach, findings. How would you perform the same when being in an experienced line of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had my expectations said to the consultancy firm, after which the HR dint negotiate.