Kantar Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

3.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Quick and very communicative throughout. Phone screen with recruiter, followed by phone 1:1 with the Hiring Manager, finally an informal panel presentation on the new Kantar and Alibaba partnership (very enjoyable task). The people I engaged with from Kantar reaffirmed the wonderful culture at this company and I was very heartbroken to decline an offer to join because they couldn't match salary expectations. Though that was ultimately the only reason why I did not end up taking this offer as I have nothing but praise for my experience and the company itself.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working with internationally dispersed stakeholders?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was very thorough - 3 stages, including a presentation, phone call and face-to-face interview. I was kept informed at all stages and made to feel very comfortable during all stages.

Interview Questions