Kantar Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.5

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kantar Media (West Chester, PA).

Interview

Good description of the position. Hiring process was simple. This was almost 20 years ago. I was interviewed by the position supervisor, his manager, and the Vice President. I met all 3 on the same day and recieved an offer within a week.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar Media.

Interview

you need to know someone in the department to GIVE the resume to the hiring manager. the HR team sits on them and positions stay open longer than necessary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar Media (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

The interview process was thorough and quick. The company did not pull me along or string out the process. HR answered all of my questions. I did a phone screen with HR, then interviewed with the management panel and finally, the Operations Manager for whom I'd work with. There was a followup with HR. After that, there was a few days wait and then I was made a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How have I handled past conflict with my manager?   1 Answer

Media Classifier Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar Media.

Interview

Found this position from a temp agency, which made the job out to be better than it actually is. When I arrived early for my interview, I was told that the interviewer was not ready and was not let into the building to wait for another five to ten minutes. I was then taken into a conference room to fill out a paper application. Two people came in to 'interview' me, however I was only asked to tell them about myself. The rest of the interview was the interviewers describing the job. After this I was taken into the work area with the other employees to be shown exactly what the job entailed and immediately made the decision that I would not be working here if offered a position. If you need a job badly it wouldn't be a terrible position, but if you're looking to enter the job market with a position where you can gain valuable experience or potentially move up, this isn't it.

Interview Questions

Didn't feel like a position/company I could gain useful experience from or even move up in within a reasonable period.

Image Importer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar Media (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

You have to go through a temp agency to get into Kantar

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Production II Brand Central Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar Media (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency which is standard at Kantar unless you know someone. I took all the tests and filled out applications at the agency and they scheduled the interview for me, all I had to do was show up. I was let in and waited a few minutes for the supervisor, who gave me a brief tour, then I met the department manager who is probably the best interviewer I've ever met. This particular hiring manager had a very conversational style of interview in her office and was able to determine from her conversation and a few questions. I was then offered the position via my temp agent which was 3 months for training and the official hire/offer date was when I successfully completed the trial phase.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was done by my temp agent. I just had to address my concerns to her and follow the temp rules until date of official hire.

Bilingual Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar Media (West Chester, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

i was first contacted by careers usa and after their long screening process i was contacted for an interview the next day by the company in question. the interview was somewhat comprehensive but overall i left with a positive but uncertain impression of the results...time will tell but it seems like a strong company in an important industry

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kantar Media (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Sent my application online and heard back within half an hour. Went to the interview to their East London office and was asked to present myself, was asked about my skills, have I used excel and pivot tables and such. They gave me a range for the salary, and picked the highest threshold, which they gave me so recommend applicants do that, because if not they will give you the lowest. I then sat a test reading some articles and wrote a short analysis.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in working for us when you seem busy with your freelancing work? Are you familiar with pivot tables? What sort of reports do you work on in terms of content?   Answer Question

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Media (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied via online process and had a call back within 30 mins, an agency then proceeded to interview by phone and then invited me to an office interview/assessment the next day in London. I completed this and was passed thru to a 2nd interview with the field manager, this was a bit confusing as at 1St the agency said I had a job offer.

Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Media (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and their HR staff contacted me via email to firstly ask some eligibility and expectation questions. The first interview was a face-to-face interview, I had it with two interviewers. The process is very pleasant and relax. No skills test during the F2F interview. After a week, I received a email with a skill test task. I am required to pull out some insights from the excel data. Then a week later, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be in your 5 years times?
      What is your proudest achievement?   Answer Question