Kantar Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Project Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Talked to the team members first. Nice people and standard interview questions.
Then took a written exam for checking and analyzing data. It was an average exam for anyone who have the basic understanding for market research.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

My hiring process had two rounds. The first round began with a few minutes of behavioral questions, and then there was a short case. The second round consisted of 5 interviews in there office. There was one interview with each of the three teams, on case presentation, and one quantitative test. All of the interviews were two on one.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions asked in the interview were in the quantitative test. It is set up SAT II style and I would recommend reviewing basic algebra before going in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online, followed by a phone interview the next day. I then had a bunch of back-to-back interviews with multiple teams (a total of four people interviewed me face-to-face, two of which were together, and two of which were individuals). Followed up by interview with Managing Director, and a very basic skills test to determine your ability to write key insights, analyze data, and attention to details.

Interview Questions

• None, was fairly straightforward/normal questions. Some teams were really interested in specifics of your prior work experience, so come prepared to answer that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, but I've heard other people are able to squeeze minimal amounts of extra money in exchange for having a MS degree. Package is minimally negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (Wilton, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

They came to my university (they were an hour late). Had an interview with for 30 minutes. Interviewer was young and a bit timid. But he was a really nice guy. Normal questions about why Kantar, eg ... how did I handle a tough group situation? and my favorite brand? -- and why? ...Got second round interview. I was interviewed over the phone. They sent a power point slide, with normal things they do at Kantar -- and asked me to analyze it. While simple, they were tricky. It is consulting after all. I thought I did terribly in that interview. They called me for a final round interview. However, that was after a month and a half and I had forgotten about them (If i had a job I wouldnt have even replied to their invitation).... went to the final round. Day long. 3 interviews, math test and group interview... They rejected me at the end -- it was Sad cause I did not have a job at that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Amherst, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Resume drop and was then called for a 30-min in-person interview on campus. I thought the interview went very well. They told me that they would notify me in 2 weeks. I waited but no response. I reached out to them for feedback etc but no one ever responded again.
    Kantar needs to conduct itself in a professional manner. It was a frustrating process and a complete waste of time.

Project Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview, did it through the Fall Recruiting Consortium. I really liked my interviewers becaseu they seemed smart but very personable and down to earth. I definitely recommend this company!

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kantar in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email asking if I would be interested in an interview, which I was. The two interviewers were very friendly and asked mostly behavioral questions as well as a few questions about my experience with data. The interview itself was only a half hour and I heard back within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Many questions seemed to be based on my answers to previous ones.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Basic questions. Tell me about your self? Describe a situation where you had to use data data to come to some conclusion/ recommendation? Tell me one thing I need to know that is not on your resume? Why are you interested in business?

Interview Questions

• Basic. Interviewer was not very enthusiastic and was late for the interview.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Had on campus interview after submitting my resume. Initial interview was wonderful and had a great conversation. Asked for case study interview about a month later. Did the case study but they sent out the powerpoint 20 minutes before I expected it and only had 5 minutes to look it over before the call. Have not heard anything for two + months.

Interview Questions

• How much of _____ product should we shelve based on these slides?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

The interview called you and asked me to walk over my resume and then asked 5-7 behavioral questions. Interviewer were quite straightforward to share about job tasks and expectation in the next few years. However, the interview did not really reveal the unique aspect of the company as I had expected through visiting company website and research people's review.