Kantar Research Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Research Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2016.

Interview

An aptitude test of an hour followed by a 45-minute group interview. After passing the group interview, a panel interview with the team manager and director. The aptitude test was more on simple calculation such as percentage. For group interview, discussion on market research trend. For panel interview, more related to your experience.

Interview Questions

• What is market research to you? Describe the flow of the entire market research process. Any memorable job ad?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by a personal interview.The aptitude test was a critical reasoning test after which an essay was given to us for comprehension to check the candidates English proficiency

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your CV , Why market research

Case study : Imagine you a competitor to a leading biscuit company and want to overtake them. Design the research methodology to understand how you would do so.

Brush up your statistics concepts thoroughly.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

My resume was shortlisted from a job consultancy firm, after which I was called in for a written test, primarily on data analysis and how well you write present the data on a ppt. This was followed by face to face interview with the Manager, AVP and the VP. All the face to face ronds were primarily conversations revolving around previous job profile, the current organization, work culture etc. The AVP, however did ask some questions around stats, Probability calculation etc.

Interview Questions

• Market research project conducted during college, its approach, findings. How would you perform the same when being in an experienced line of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had my expectations said to the consultancy firm, after which the HR dint negotiate.